kitty_n08

HSC
N/A
a very stupid Q...

how do u get to this uni?

i live in the northern beaches area

jizmiester

there are two ways...

either get on the M4 (great western highway) and follow it all the way to bathurst

but the best way for a northern beaches person... make your way to Bells line of Road... head through richmond and windsor.... and follow the signs to lithgow. Once in lithgow you end up turning right onto the great western highway anyway... again just follow the signs to bathurst.

once you're in bathurst you'll go through Raglan and Kelso, then over a bridge with shitloads of street lights on either side, then past a big field on your left. After the field turn left at the first set of lights (there'll be a sign saying "charles sturt uni") this is Bentinik st. Follow this street all the way to the end, you'll go up a really steep hill and past St Stannislaus college... go back down the hill and at the give way sign go left, then walla!

take the first right into the uni...follow the signs to the information center if you're after a tour...

hope that helped

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
yes i second jess's question, as the people in bathurst think its the only campus...

Fro

HSC
Jez - mate, you should be a street directory

bex

HSC
you can also take the train.. (if you want bathurst campus!) you book through countrylink and from central the train goes through the blue mountains and stops at lithgow, then you get a coach (the reason that you have to book) from lithgow to bathurst. There is also one XPT service to and from bathurst each day. I hate the train it smells bad and its slow.. i d much prefer to drive. but dont let that scare you!

bex

HSC
id also like to mention that final fling was shit

Fro

HSC
What? Are you serious Bex? You obviously didnt have a good night. A boy perhaps? You must have missed me. I was the massively drunk one with the red fro! I may have leaned on you once or twice during the night!

jizmiester

you certainly leaned on me... YOU were loose!!! but a well deserved drunk fro... but i suggest you detox for just a little while after that night! as for you bec... it has to be a boy right? i had an awsome time... apart from the fire alarm you HEATH WANKERS set off at 6 in the morning!

peace out

bex

HSC
are you serious?? there was a fire alarm!? haha i slept right through it! no it wasnt a boy (amazing but true) the bar was just so hot and crowded and feral and i kept losing people and i was just too drunk and tired and my shoes were hurting! then downtown was much the same, I HAD A NOSE BLEED! oh the drama!.. and that is my whinging for today!

did i meet you fro? im so bad at the bar.. i wander around and talk to about 40million different randoms and rarely remember them the next day yet somehow when im drunk i run into them again! ahh crazy bar nights... i cant wait for next year.. have you guys left yet? i have to go back to bath today fro an hour.. JEEZ so im taking a friend along and we can just get maggot at the ox afterwards and drive back tomoz, but if youre gone,
take care and
happy holidays everyone!

Fro

HSC
I dont think i met you - i too was drunk... you might have seen me at the eddy - apparently i was making qutie the scene...
Im here till friday - a marketing exam! the last fucking one! Friday arvo... not happy
If i dont see ya have a good holiday and i look forward to meetin ya next year - along with all you first years
Peace out
Fro

bex

HSC
ahh the eddy.. it was closed last night!? we left the ox and got there and it was shut! booooooo to them. anyhoo good luck with your exam, i had the same one last year.. buyer behaviour?

Andronicarse

The Mothership Connection
HSC
bex said:
id also like to mention that final fling was shit
waiting to get in, and when my non-student mates cant get in really fucks it up for me. grrr

Fro

HSC
bex said:
i had the same one last year.. buyer behaviour?
Indeed it is bex - so far ive gotten pissed every night this week and done no study
Go Exams!....

bex

HSC
Andronicarse said:
waiting to get in, and when my non-student mates cant get in really fucks it up for me. grrr
yeah that happened to a lot of people...i rememebr standing on the inside of the bar looking out of the doors and there was just a sea of people waiting to get in.. i think most people with non student friends ended up downtown..

and fro dont stress bout buyer.. its just an extension of marketing principles... due to our focus on sales and promotions, us com radios are great bullshitters- im sure youll be fine!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)