nwatts

HSC
find jesus

alternatively find a rebound man

two best options ignore everyone

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Stay preoccupied. Do stuff for yourself. Go to the gym, go shopping, take up a hobby, be more of a social butterfly.

I bet since being with a boyfriend, you've neglected a few of your friends. How about trying to mend those friendships?

Go out heaps. If you get a bit of attention, don't be frightened or suspicious about it, it's okay.

SmokedSalmon

HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
Um it doesn't take at all half of the time you went out to get over someone, it takes like 4 days.

Fucking retarded. Just go drink a lot guys.
yeah I agree with you there. It also depends on who broke up with who and why. 3 weeks ago I ended a 1.5 year relationship and now I've totally moved on... eager to try out some fresh meat ;)

A good way to get your mind off ur ex is to join a few clubs like dancing, cooking, yoga, tae kwon do, surfing. You can meet alot of new and interesting people, and hopefully a few cute guys ;).

テリー

HSC
Go Shopping Spree
Like Ur_inner_child said, preoccupy yourself do something fun and gets you away from thinking about your ex.
What i did once was i slept about 18 hours a day for 3 days and after that, the sadness and the heavy-heart feeling were gone~~

melmelrulz said:
OMG im so sorry. Ive been in a relationship the past 3 years and it ended like the past few days, kinda dragged, its horrible, i cant do anythign anymore, cant think, cant operate :(
I'd be worrying about myself if i were you! I'm guessing your half yearlys are coming up? Good Luck To You! And Chill out, it aint the end of the world and there is ALWAYS someone better out there you'll find one day (Im saying this to make u feel better, its not a promise)

Das Einzige

webnet starr celbrity
In one of my many antler-based rooms. This one is
HSC
fucking kill yourselves you stupid whores

'oh man being single it's all about you and shit' - get a fucking clue you retards, that's how it always fucking works NOBODY WILL EVER LOVE YOU

get the fuck over it already, if you can't then THE ONLY OPTION IS SUICIDE IN SOME FORM.

thesnowman

Banned
HSC
dnt tell my 2 fuck off n die u stupid fuck. lololol look at me, im telling everyone 2 fuck off and die in every single thread im so cool lololol

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
thesnowman said:
and who the fukc r you?!

one in the fucktard (Miles Edgeworth) and the other one is the gaytard( Das Einzige) but both linked together, can't u tell by the pics ,
ohh fuck i missed those guys a lot, brings back such good memories,
hey Miles Edgeworth, i m inviting u at my apartment in Melbourne ;) and bring ur fuckbudi Das Einzige,
i will pay $50 to watch u two make out,
NIce, High Five !!!!!!!!
it feels great to be back :D

melmelrulz

HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
Um it doesn't take at all half of the time you went out to get over someone, it takes like 4 days.

Fucking retarded. Just go drink a lot guys.
obviously, you havent been in a long term relationship. in that case, just shut up

melmelrulz

HSC
テリー said:
Go Shopping Spree
Like Ur_inner_child said, preoccupy yourself do something fun and gets you away from thinking about your ex.
What i did once was i slept about 18 hours a day for 3 days and after that, the sadness and the heavy-heart feeling were gone~~

I'd be worrying about myself if i were you! I'm guessing your half yearlys are coming up? Good Luck To You! And Chill out, it aint the end of the world and there is ALWAYS someone better out there you'll find one day (Im saying this to make u feel better, its not a promise)
lol thanx. yeah in a week or two. im getting thru it but. i have awesome friends n they make all the diference :) my ex still has heaps of my stuff so im gonna have to fix that up

white ferret

HSC
melmelrulz said:
lol thanx. yeah in a week or two. im getting thru it but. i have awesome friends n they make all the diference :) my ex still has heaps of my stuff so im gonna have to fix that up
good luck with that:) . my ex owed me money - i took a huge arguement and hate mail [from me to him] to get most of the money back.

cl3nta

HSC
I think you need to meet jonnie walker, he might solve some problems ;) jks...

HSC
ahhhh break ups, they suck when u dun want them to happen..hmmm, meet new ppl n talk to frined as much as u can, try not to think about him (inno its realli hard-_-) watch movies n go out heaps....it might take a while, but u will b ova him! DW!!!

melmelrulz

HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
GROTESQUELY incorrect. I've had several in parallel.

I'm just not a human failure like you. Hey, why don't you go and get drunk and call up your ex and cry to him! Awww your piddling little one year relationship failed aww sweetie!
uhm how about no. why dont YOU go suck a big fat cock. it was three years and it wasnt a failure. fuck, i hate men, like you so go fucking die you piece of shit. you put the rest of the male population to shame

Atonofrash

HSC
faboloussoya said:
surround urself with friends n positive energy..
why don't you surround yourself with cocks? bukkake style.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)