gf has mood swings seemingly every fortnight (1 Viewer)

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
while thats very true! i agee...
to a point, her turning around and saying that would make her out to be such a weird whiny type of girl...dont worry mate she'll sort herself out... if she doesn't, someone else will pick up on the vibe she's giving you and hopefully they'll sort her out :uhhuh:
and dont listen to Jumb
**he hasn't taken his meds today** :D
edit: to whiterabbit

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
whiterabbit said:
If he was smothering her, she'd probably be screaming, instead of giving one word answers.
Not if she was being tolerable but getting frustrated at the same time.

stainmepink

HSC
Chriis said:
Hi, my gf of 9 months acts odd sometimes, we went out on tuesday to the city bla bla, and today I rang her and she's all quiet and giving one word responses, and I asked her what's wrong and she wouldn't tell me...

Then after trying to get it out of her, and asking if it was me, she gave me no response then she said she had to go eat lunch, I asked her if she'd call me back and she said no.

What the fuck?

I haven't done anything, why does she go into these "quiet" moods where she never talks on the phone and never tells me what's up? I can tell straight away when she answers, it's no longer "hey chris!" its "...hey"

What am I supposed to do? I sent her a message saying I'm pretty hurt that she doesn't tell me what's wrong and all i've ever done is cared for her, what else can I do. :/
hey chriis i think you did the right thing by msging her. i havent read down further in the thread, but you seem to be doing the right thing. That must be so fucking annoying for you. Keep doing what you're doing and try and ask her what is wrong, and emphasis how much you care about her. Hopefully she'll eventually get over herself and tell you the problem, so both your lives can go on.

love gobaby.

HSC
jumb said:
Not if she was being tolerable but getting frustrated at the same time.
This doesn't sound like someone who is being tolerable:

just got back from dinner with everyone (friend is leaving to go back home to germany) and she didnt even sit next to me, people kept saying "arent u two going out?" "why arent u sitting with him?" and she just shrugged... like how is that supposed to make me feel :/

her friend actually picked me up, when I got in the car, she was in there, she looked out the window the whole trip basically :|

Chriis

HSC
N/A
k she told me,

basically, she wanted to go out with one of her friends (whos a guy) last week, because he goes back to school this week, but we originally had plans and she wanted to break them for him. I said alright, but im not going to pretend im happy about it when im not, but i understood.

Now anyway, at that time, I thought it was weird being bumped by ur gf for another guy, and i asked some opinons of people to see if it was only me that thought it was weird.

She now thinks that I went "bitching" to her friends about her to make her seem bad or something. She said im a jerk for doing it and she doesn't want to talk to me...

All I ever said to her friends were like, "maybe im the only one that thinks it's weird being bumped by ur gf for another guy" and that was it, i didnt start saying "oh far out she's a cow look what she did to me etc"

What do I do now? She said she doesn't want to talk to me :( I've already told her I never meant to hurt her and I never "bitched" about her...

I'm really hurt + cut up at the moment, and I can't think about anything else.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
whiterabbit said:
This doesn't sound like someone who is being tolerable:
You expect me to read the rest of this thread?

I still say that yes, girls can be moody but you need to accept this. Drilling her for answers isn't going to help anyone.

Shaynie69

HSC
Chriis said:
k she told me,

basically, she wanted to go out with one of her friends (whos a guy) last week, because he goes back to school this week, but we originally had plans and she wanted to break them for him. I said alright, but im not going to pretend im happy about it when im not, but i understood.

Now anyway, at that time, I thought it was weird being bumped by ur gf for another guy, and i asked some opinons of people to see if it was only me that thought it was weird.

She now thinks that I went "bitching" to her friends about her to make her seem bad or something. She said im a jerk for doing it and she doesn't want to talk to me...

All I ever said to her friends were like, "maybe im the only one that thinks it's weird being bumped by ur gf for another guy" and that was it, i didnt start saying "oh far out she's a cow look what she did to me etc"

What do I do now? She said she doesn't want to talk to me :( I've already told her I never meant to hurt her and I never "bitched" about her...

I'm really hurt + cut up at the moment, and I can't think about anything else.

What a bitch! Shes not worth your time!!
if i were you (and this goes for anyone) i would go out with one of your girlFRIENDS next time you 2 have plans. make sure its someone who you were close to like besty or something and say to her "well you done it to me love i think its only fair so stop your whinging." Id expect my bf (if i had one) to do it if i done it !

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
What a bitch! Shes not worth your time!!
I still think you didn't help, but I agree with this.

Chriis

HSC
N/A
her: i fink ur a jerk for bitching bout me telling my friends i like ditched u for han and crap like that when thats not how it was andu knew that and i fink ur a jerk for that time last holidays when u got pissed when i went out with han and not u and then i got angry at u for telling everyone all that crap and then ur like i only told 3 ppl and they were like will, nick and sum other guy and then...
her: i talk to sammie and find out uve been going on bout it to her to
her: and
her: theres a couple of other things
her: but i dont really feel like talking to u
her: so if u dont mind
her: can u just not talk bout me

ME: but of course im going to get upset over u seeing han, ive never been secure about that obviously, but im really sorry for telling other ppl about it, i dont think ive ever "bitched" to anyone about it though, but i now know ill never do that again if it hurts you

her: so u see my friends and go off with them how is it different anyway i dont care i dont wanna talk to u

are the logs, :(

Shaynie69

HSC
Can i talk to her and make her jealouse i promise i wont say anything bad please please please please please im really good at this PLEASE!!!!!!!????????
Chris how old is she??
How old are you i cant be bothered looking at your profile

Chriis

HSC
N/A
both 16, turning 17 she is in sep

also, i dont want to make her jealous, i want her to understand i barely do anything wrong and she treats me like crap without checking out the situation

HSC
Chriis said:

Hmm... as horrible in double-standards as this sounds, I think my bf should accept if i want to go out with other guys alone (as friends) but I don't like it if he goes out with other girls alone (as friends).

I guess this is one of those things where the girl expects the guy to know what she thinks. Tricky, i guess. But you shouldnt have asked HER FRIENDS about it. You should've asked absolute randoms, like us BOSers.

Just make her understand that you don't get it, and she needs to be straight with everything she means because it's your first relationship (it is, right?) - it's not enough for her to say something and 'expect' you to derive her meaning from it.

Shaynie69

HSC
Chriis said:
both 16, turning 17 she is in sep

also, i dont want to make her jealous, i want her to understand i barely do anything wrong and she treats me like crap without checking out the situation

Ok ring her up and tell her straight out "your going to lose me if you keep acting like a brat" and then dont talk to her until she comes to her own damn senses.

Chris dont be a doormat!

Chriis

HSC
N/A
yes it's my first and it's her longest

i dont have the guts to do that shaynie :p i really do love her and dont want to lose her :/

Shaynie69

HSC
Chriis said:

i dont have the guts to do that shaynie :p i really do love her and dont want to lose her :/

Doooo itttt

If shes stubborn like me she would tell you to get fucked its over :D
^^But thats only if shes stubborn!
If she is stubborn do it in a really nice way so as to make her feel really really bad MWAHAHAHAHA

"Hey i just rang up to say im worried sick about us bub, i dont know what to do anymore...." blah blah blah make up something. But dont annoy her....maybe your annoying her?

Chriis

HSC
N/A
she is stubborn!

i really want to ring her and talk about it so she realises my side too eh, but im worried she won't listen and it'll just make it worse

Shaynie69

HSC
Chriis said:
she is stubborn!

i really want to ring her and talk about it so she realises my side too eh, but im worried she won't listen and it'll just make it worse

Well then why are you on here you seem to have it under control in come chris like way lol

All i can think of now is ignore her until it subsides, dont talk to her. And id still do the revenge thing and go out with one of your girlFRIENDS. Its a lose lose situation now.

Girls can be so evil

HSC
Chriis said:

Awww how cute.

Put up with it another two years.
In the meantime, make sure all her friends go out with complete arseholes - eventually she'll come to appreciate you.

Shaynie69

HSC
whiterabbit said:
Awww how cute.

Put up with it another two years.
In the meantime, make sure all her friends go out with complete arseholes - eventually she'll come to appreciate you.

lol so adding to your rep!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)