gf has mood swings seemingly every fortnight (1 Viewer)

Chriis

HSC
N/A
i know when she fights with her mum, they stop talking, but how long do i have to wait before i can try to get her to talk to me?

Shaynie69

HSC
Chriis said:
i know when she fights with her mum, they stop talking, but how long do i have to wait before i can try to get her to talk to me?

dont try, wait for her to talk to you first, if she doesnt for 2 weeks, im sorry chris your guna have to get rid of her.

Shaynie69

HSC
Just do it ok trust me, i was in the same position with my bf (he gave me silent treatment for 2 weeks and i still dont know why) this was back in yr9 mind you!

I was so happy when i broke up with him after 2 weeks, it felt like a huge stress had been lifted from my shoulders....that sorry bastard said he was going to start talking to me the day that i broke up wit him....like whatever. (we were together for 14 months!!!!!)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Chriis said:
I am so hurttt right now :(
All I'm hearing is "I'm hurt", "I'm worried", "I'm sad", "I'm confused"...

While it's normal to be worried, as you are her boyfriend, she doesn't have the responsibility to tell you everything. It sounds like you really need to give her some space. Whatever it is, it most likely does NOT involve you, hence by bugging her constantly and worrying yourself to bits, you are making you, as a boyfriend, a burden to her life.

I understand it must be frustrating, but persisting on poking an answer out of her will only make matters worse. Leave her alone for awhile. Be there for her when she needs you, be the supportive boyfriend when she needs to talk, and be happy with her when she's in a good mood. I know you value your relationship a lot, so you wouldn't break up with her over this. Well, you have no choice but to wait then. Be patient.

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
Hormonal Imbalance

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
I knew this girl who had her period ALL THE TIME and had to get medication. Maybe the same thing is happening with your gf?

Shaynie69

HSC
miaomiao said:
I knew this girl who had her period ALL THE TIME and had to get medication. Maybe the same thing is happening with your gf?

are you serious, why would you say that!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
miaomiao said:
That's true. It's not something she would openly chat to you about, either.

Miaomiao, I think you're onto something.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
Leave her alone for awhile.
cold shoulder her a while.

in fact, cold shoulder her permanently.

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
Dood, thats fucked uuuup...
Man i say stand up for yourself!
dont be a doormat (as shaynie said)
but dont go out of your way to make her jealous... just go out with your friends have a good itme and let it get back to her naturally, from what gather she's a moody, jealous, narrow minded type.. she'll get the point eventually... :rolleyes:
if i was her, i woulda woken up to myself ages ago....
she just needs a reality check and u need coping strategies....
Leave her alone for a while... she'll crawl back... act innocent and her and her friends will have no dirt to bitch to u about.. :)

mavenstar

HSC
Wow... This happened to me just this moment as well..

these holidays i asked her when she could go out.. and she told me that she might be able to go out on sunday.. but she might not be able to ... then recently she met this other guy through her family and then she told me that she's going to watch a movie with him but told me not to get the wrong idea? i haven't even been out with her once alone these holidays.. we've been out a few times with friends.. i thought we could go out this saturday but then now she's going to the movies alone with this new guy.. we've been going out for quite a while now.. almost a year... and i think i just over reacted.. or did I? I just don't know what to do... :(

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
mavenstar said:
Wow... This happened to me just this moment as well..

these holidays i asked her when she could go out.. and she told me that she might be able to go out on sunday.. but she might not be able to ... then recently she met this other guy through her family and then she told me that she's going to watch a movie with him but told me not to get the wrong idea? i haven't even been out with her once alone these holidays.. we've been out a few times with friends.. i thought we could go out this saturday but then now she's going to the movies alone with this new guy.. we've been going out for quite a while now.. almost a year... and i think i just over reacted.. or did I? I just don't know what to do... :(
It depends on how she had been acting. Is this an out-of-the-blue thing? Or has she been acting different for awhile?

Exactly how long have you been together? "Awhile" is really quite vague. :rolleyes: If it is a serious relationship, chances are, she won't be ruining it so easily. Trust her, and maybe she's right, maybe you shouldn't be getting the wrong idea.

It would feel total crap to get ditched by your girlfriend for another guy, but (although it doesn't seem like it) if she has valid reasons, making a big deal out of this won't do you any favours. Did you ask her who exactly this guy is? Maybe he's a relative?

I'm finding it really hard to give advice to people whose posts are totally ambiguous. How are we supposed to know how to help you if all you provide us is "My girlfriend ditched me for this guy. What should I do?" :p

Anyhow, I'm off to bed. Good luck, and I'll be back tomorrow.

Last edited:

Bolta

HSC
N/A
Drop the selfish bitch. You've tried looking at it from her point of view but she hasn't seen yours.

Chriis

HSC
N/A
alls good now, spoke about it all last night, way too much detail to type it, im just really happy :D

it really hit me when she started to cry though, but im so happy she's happy again, yay ;D

Shaynie69

HSC
Chriis said:
alls good now, spoke about it all last night, way too much detail to type it, im just really happy :D

it really hit me when she started to cry though, but im so happy she's happy again, yay ;D

Friggen FINALLY! Happy for you though....

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I'm happy for you honey, but you cant let this go on forever. Maybe now while she's in a good mood, you should express your hurt. Dont let her blackmail you and make you feel horrible for the rest of your time together, thats seriously not healthy. Go back and read what you posted: you were really, really hurt, and so show her that. If she cares about you as much as you do her, she'd stop acting so immature.

Say something, PLEASE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)