• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Ghosting (3 Viewers)

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Subconscious ghosting, where I follow someone closely if they're walking to fucking slow and I need to get past them. It freaks them out and they disperse from their groups pretty fucking quick.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Me *raises arm*

Before/after school.

Tried during school - not good, head teachers involved.

pman

Banned
HSC
Ghosying is basically where you follow someone around really closely copying what they do, the aim is to go for as long as you can before they notice

pman

Banned
HSC
nah, he's pretty cool, every time he leaves the room we rick roll him, he hasn't complained yet, speeaking of rickrolling, youtube search mcroll (soz can't post link cos school student accounts wont let us use u tube)

pman

Banned
HSC
if he did, he won't admit it on here, can't afford the warning for "illegal activity"

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Yeah, I was 'ghosted' two weeks ago by some shit yr 12 guy on my way home (more like being stalked).

Some people are just not fit for ghosting. It is not a skill you can acquire, it is a gift you are born with.

Nintendo 64

HSC
Yeah, I was 'ghosted' two weeks ago by some shit yr 12 guy on my way home (more like being stalked).

Some people are just not fit for ghosting. It is not a skill you can acquire, it is a gift you are born with.
dont flatter yourself ugmo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)