• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Ghosting (2 Viewers)

Nintendo 64

HSC
stalker= fixation with you

you think you have qualities that would appeal to stalkers. let me put your mind at ease.

you are repulsive, noone will EVER stalk you

Jeee

Banned
HSC
stalker= fixation with you

you think you have qualities that would appeal to stalkers. let me put your mind at ease.

you are repulsive, noone will EVER stalk you
Yeah, I'm so flattered that an irritating greasy kid was following me.

You have a shit mind.

Nintendo 64

HSC
i would just be repeating myself if i retorted. christ this always happens. FUCK YOU HOT HEADS. THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY

maxwazza

HSC
lol

We had a 10 person team ghost going to some random on the telstra tower in Canberra.... I wish someone had filmed it... Good times :)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
sounds incredibly shit<!-- google_ad_section_end --></SPAN>
It is, and it just goes to show how incredibly overrated Hamish and Andy are.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
It's true. I'm not arguing that they never have good material, but I'm saying that they are too hyped up in the Australian market.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
And out of those two choices, I'd be inclined to agree with you that they're the better option.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Subconscious ghosting, where I follow someone closely if they're walking to fucking slow and I need to get past them. It freaks them out and they disperse from their groups pretty fucking quick.
No that's just your face.

MissGiggles

HSC
i only ghost people who i know hate being ghosted. you get a better reaction when you're caught. "omg! exactly how long where you there?!?" is much more fun then "what the hell are you doing?" "um, ghosting?"

tip: if you want to ghost someone in a group of people, do something like wave or smile if the others notice you, basically just greet them normally but quietly. then nobody thinks you're doing anything weird. i catch my friend trying to get me back because she is way too obvious so anyone in front of me starts laughing.

we call it personal space invaders

we also rick rolled teachers but the only one we caught out just went along with it and kept pressing the windows in time with the song, thinking the class were idiots for dancing to it.

raniya

HSC
i always do ghosting, once we took a vdoe of me n my feinds ghosting a lady, and she turned and go scred lol it was pretty funn

Napstar

Banned
HSC
I ghost slow walking people down the street and in supermarkets. Not because I think it's lol, but because secretly I want to PUNCH THEM IN THE HEAD FOR BEING SO SLOW. And it's like they can anticipate your next move. If you go to go around them, they shift sideways and it's like WTF.

Amogh

HSC
N/A
It's true. I'm not arguing that they never have good material, but I'm saying that they are too hyped up in the Australian market.
true. infact their recent trip to america sounds just like borat. even rove is hyped up.
we're just stranded by the minimal competition. hence i tend to opt for american/canadian comedians: russel peters, etc.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)