Ghosts at UWS. (1 Viewer)

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
they say that UWS is haunted by a ghost of a student who once used to go there, but was an unpopular student, who was achieving low grades and nobody really noticed that student. and now he/she is back and haunting the campuses by night, so if you have n e classes in the evening, be careful where u go, and dont leave the classes to goto the toilet etc.. stay in a group. so everyone choose your subjects in the day or else be haunted by a ghost... woooooooo

Unofficial Ghost warning brought to you by Dingo.

Boo !!!

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
you know what.. i heard uws parra has a haunted building..

uws parra used to be an insane asylum before it was a uni and some people died there or something...

adamj

Originally posted by Dingo2004
i believe the ghost is only at the campus you are going to attend adam hahahah...

boo!
Dingo, I believe I would get a PhD in Psychology if i wrote a thesis on you, then again it wouldn't have enough words to be accepted.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Originally posted by adamj
Dingo, I believe I would get a PhD in Psychology if i wrote a thesis on you, then again it wouldn't have enough words to be accepted.
hahahahahahaha agreed.. such a strange and complex character

= Jennifer =

HSC
i think he just wants to increase his post counts! and dingo, you told me you were posting only necessary information how is this necessary??

adamj

Dingo, treat your fellow Psychology students well, you will be using their services in the future.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
There was rumors abour Parra - Not only was it the assylum, it was also an orphange back in the 1800's, and ya all know that stories that come with such places ;)

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
Hybrid Hunter.. i too am hunting for a hybrid species ... specifically half human half alien.. i wanna work for CIA based organisations so i can see aliens and know the truth that the major public does not know.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
oooh freaksville! I think evening classes would be very funky...

adamj

wow such as sex?
hahaha
i'l treat you well adamj if u were a chick
too bad
I don't do that. I am no 'chick'. I can see it, Regina v Dingo on the count of soliciting as a business.

adamj

Hybrid Hunter.. i too am hunting for a hybrid species ... specifically half human half alien.. i wanna work for CIA based organisations so i can see aliens and know the truth that the major public does not know.
Dingo, you remind me of the Riddler in Batman Forever, especially at the end.

adamj

they say that UWS is haunted by a ghost of a student who once used to go there, but was an unpopular student, who was achieving low grades and nobody really noticed that student. and now he/she is back and haunting the campuses by night, so if you have n e classes in the evening, be careful where u go, and dont leave the classes to goto the toilet etc.. stay in a group. so everyone choose your subjects in the day or else be haunted by a ghost... woooooooo

Unofficial Ghost warning brought to you by Dingo.

Boo !!!
Dingo, there is a clause of law that states we can sue you for Nuisance under Tort Law, watch your comments otherwise we will have a class action.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)