Ghosts at UWS. (1 Viewer)

adamj

how do you compare a hole with a hill?

Bro, I have a first dan, I can show you my specialty and you will have the pleasure of feeling the pain. not that I am that kind of guy.

adamj

I am a Black Belt in Karate Jitsu, I have trained for 12 years. My belt is recongised world wide and by the Japanese Government as an authentic rank in martial arts.

I have trained in Combat Karate, Karate Do, Tae Kwon Do, Brizlian Ju Jitsu, Arnis Philipino Martial Arts and Pankration.

I have participated in various international tournaments inlcuding the 1995 Martial Arts Goodwill Games, largest Martial Arts tournament in history in Australia organised by my father with international contacts, World Cup. etc...

My father is 8th Dan with 7th Dan in Tae Kwon Do. He has been given the title Kyoshi (Spiritual Leader) by the Emperor of Japan, he is also the National Director of the IKKF in Australia, not to mention former executive of ISKA. He holds a PhD in Martial Science and has taught the police in Australia and in the United States from Detroit Police to the Coast Guard.

adamj

Often I don't get into fights, but I have used some of my skills. In addition I am an Assistant Instructor and have the title Sensei in the dojo.

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
theres no point of knowing all the skills if u dont know how to use it properly
you should pick random fights on the streets to gain your experience. That's what bruce lee did, except it was people picking fights with him, and he gradually learned to superior his skills from experience from street fights.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
No one is the King/Queen of these forums until they are granted Moderator status - until then, keep your balls and ego to yourselves :p

adamj

Originally posted by Dingo2004
theres no point of knowing all the skills if u dont know how to use it properly
you should pick random fights on the streets to gain your experience. That's what bruce lee did, except it was people picking fights with him, and he gradually learned to superior his skills from experience from street fights.
I can't become a lawyer with a criminal record.

adamj

Originally posted by christ_ine
No one is the King/Queen of these forums until they are granted Moderator status - until then, keep your balls and ego to yourselves :p
Are you wanting to be a police officer?

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
hehehe, ooh, online 'sparring'. I'm a kickboxer. A very small kickboxer. OH GOD I'M ONLY 5'5!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)