gift idea?! (1 Viewer)

360flip

HSC
N/A
alright my best friend (who shall be nameless) of 9 years recently passed away long story short when i heard the news i refused to speak to anyone even my school friends and one of my gal friend sort of knew i was down so i finally opened up to her told her everything i was going through then she gave me a hug and that was nice feeling and from that point on it helped me get better and move on now the hsc is nearly over the formal's coming im thinking hmm ill be a nice thing to give something back maybe a gift but what would i give to her? and my feelings for her? maybe i do but thats not the point!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i agree....take her to the formal
you never know, she might even be your new best friend
but thats not to take away that you had lost a close friend of 9 years as a replacement
but its kinda good things are working out
good luck buddy

360flip

HSC
N/A
well obviously we go to the same school and she is in my group so! but what the hell would i give to her? necklace? ring? watch?

monique66

Don't get a ring, she'll get the wrong idea. Usually guys get their dates corsages for formals, but its realy up to you :)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
make her something, chicks dig that. Some sort of peice of shit hand woven wristband or a painting or something else useless makes some sort of statement like: I care enough to spend time making this, instead of wasting money on you!

xoxo

HSC
hmm i think definitely take her to your formal
whether or not u have feelings for her is something only u can tell....though im gonna contradict that statement and say it does sounds like u may have an inclination in the back of ur mind....but that may just b ur mixed up emotions from the events in your life
and for a pressie? well if i was in her situation i realli woodnt expect a pressie...but if ur taking her to your formal then a corsage (sp??) would b great

good luck

bitchy girl

HSC
N/A
a really nice necklace =) either with a heart shape or if shes catholic .. a cross with lil diamonds .. not something self-made .. its too much when shes not your girlfriend yet. get me? dont give her the impression you expect her to accept you straight away. goodluck !!

360flip

HSC
N/A
well i dunno about the relationship thing but i will let things happen if they happen! for now i am giving a gift to her as a friend in "thank you" for supporting me in my cause! so what would it be? help a dude out guys! :)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
ok then its gotta be completely non sexual then, so forget about perfumes, body wash or whatever.

If you are gonna give jewelry, you have to do it real careful cause ive had it backfire on me. You dont want to give the wrong impression afterall.

I guess it should be sentimental but iam thinking a picture in a photo frame might be taken the wrong way? Maybe a poster of something cool like niagra falls. In that case go for something sentimental that is useful aswell like a cup with "thanks for being my friend" engraved on it.

For my 18th i got this gold circle about 2cm accross with a gold keyring attached to it, you wouldnt put it on your keychain but it looks really nice on the mantlepeice and you could have best friends 4 eva or something engraved on it.

360flip

HSC
N/A
rumour said:
Flowers and a "Thank you" card???
that very nice i think ill go for that one maybe! only if i can get the nerves to actually get it done haha!

jest

HSC
go to one of the build-a-bear stores and make her a bear. they're really cute and it's a good personal gift

ice ken

HSC
jest said:
go to one of the build-a-bear stores and make her a bear. they're really cute and it's a good personal gift
that would be realli cool

HSC
i say .. the me to you bears they are adorable hehe .. my friend got me one * yahh * tehehe .. i reckon they are the ideal gifts .. that have meaning ..

and as for formal .. YEAh .. corsages are good.. NOT ring .. thats geting a lil to close i guess.. ahaha ...

goodluck buddy!

Cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)