• Dean

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Jesse

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
So who should it be? Dean or Jesse? Who would you pick?

d3adgurL

i would of chosen Jesse if he wasn't havin a fling with that chick..
Dean's alright but he's just a normal guy.. gets boring u kno? Jesse adds sum spice to life :) But guys like him normally dun last long.. unless you get lucky;)

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
Jess

what about you tam? who would you pick?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
jesse!!

dean is too 'normal', but i guess, well... yeah his a nice guy but jesse looks better:rolleyes:

funkychickie

JESSE ALL THE WAY!!

maybe she should hook up wit jesse he is so cute and besides he does treat her good when theyre together... DEAN is so so so so so so so so so so so so so BORING I AGREE HE IS A WEINER... i swear hes a poof hes not even that hot.. i like the jesse look... just like ian from what a girl wants...so interesting... yeh i thought i was the only one that loved that show... hmmmm

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
weisy, a while ago i would have definately said dean, but he and rory have been together so long and all that, i think she's needs a bit of 'spice in her life'. dean has had his chance, she needs to see what jesse is like. give him a go. he's been after her for ages.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
theyre two entirely different people. they both have their pros and cons. dean is so loyal and sweet i dont know... i just think she needs to give jesse a chance

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah dean is a sweetie, but jesse looks more... umm interesting... but if it were me, i'll go for dean, he's more umm... promising?

LOL

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
yeah i agree mate... if it were me id probably go for dean coz he seems a bit more stable...

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
but rory doesn't seem to be "in love" with Dean.
I think the chemistry is happening when she's with Jess.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
but whats gonna happen noe that rory is going to harvard? poor dean, he seems so upset about it... such a softie

s2ophie

HSC
Jesse definately.

Jesse is smart and exciting buy not in a player way (remember way back hen he left notes in the book!!) Anyway dean is too normal. If rory is going to go off to harvard ( i bet she doen't, probably yale or another school,) she wants someone more like Jesse. He is smart and would protect her no matter what. Dean is to small town.

(I can't believed i just argued that point. If any of my friends find out i posted it thye will be laughing till the cows come home!! Anyway, i admit i like gilmore girls, i need to watch something lijke that don't i!! )

P.S Jess is way hotter too:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)