Gimme Info.. (1 Viewer)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
ok, i put up my info on tutorfinder.com right, and its amazing how many people look on that site, because withing 2-3 weeks, about 7 people called me to tutor their kids. i took 3 kids, but had to defer the others to other people or the timings and area didn't suit me. all i want is what people tutor, your details and stuff like what you teach, so i can defer them to you. i know putting up threads for tutoring on bos is pointless these days because so many people list, but gimme your info if you want, like an index sorta thingy.. esp annie, she already got someone from me. :D

Last edited:

richz

kool, thnx rnitya

heres my info, i just copied it from my ad on bos

Hi, my name is Richie and I am offering tutoring for Chemistry, Physics or Mathematics (up to 3U). I mainly tutor one-on-one because I believe this ensures better understanding and proficiency. Since I have just finished the HSC, I have experience with the most recent syllabus changes. I am also willing to teach both at Preliminary and HSC level. Currently I am an undergraduate student at the University of Sydney.

In 2005, I received a UAI of 98.55 and my marks are as follows:

Mathematics 2U (2004): 92
I accelerated mathematics in 2004, my mark was not too flash because I knew I was going to do 4U.

Mathematics 3U (2005): 95

Mathematics 4U (2005): 90

Chemistry (2005): 91
I have a great interest in Chemistry and I believe it is one of the easiest subjects to get good marks. The option I did was Industrial Chemistry but I am also willing to teach Shipwrecks.

Physics (2005): 88
Haha this mark reflects how poorly I performed in the exam. In my trial I came 5th but overall my school ranking was 7th. The option topic I did was Quanta to Quarks and this topic is my strength.

With all subjects I believe that practice makes perfect. I will provide you with several past trials, half yearlies and questions from books for you to practice. During our time, I will go through the entire syllabus with you making sure we have fulfilled all the requirements. I believe doing this will help you maximize your marks, because the syllabus is basically what you are tested on.

I also have a stack of notes and summaries for all these subjects and I am willing to go through anything you have trouble with, providing my opinion. My aim is to help students grasp and understand concepts easily and have fun .

As you are my students I will also try to help you with other subjects such as 4U Mathematics. I will provide you with notes and past papers.

I am also willing to help you outside tutoring hours, if you have any problems you can just email me and I will try and reply ASAP.

I live in the Homebush area and I am willing to tutor around Strathfield, Burwood, Lidcombe, Homebush library and Homebush.

Currently I am charging $20-25/hr.

If you are interested, you can contact me by PM, email (mai1_m3@hotmail.com), phone: 0422430282 or you can just reply here.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hey, thanks heaps richie. ill keep you in the list. i got a call today from a lady who wanted someone to tutor her daughter in year 8 english and maths. anyone interested, lemme know, gimme your number etc, ill get them to call you.

cheers.

HSC
heh, I've just signed up for that site.

my info:

I'm currently student at UNSW, studying BSc majoring in Chemistry. I've recieved 89 in CHEM1A, 74 in CHEM1B, 81 in CHEM2031 and 93 in CHEM2021.

I'm willing to teach high school maths yr7-10, 2U maths for yr11-12, and chemistry for yr11-12, 1st & 2nd yr of uni students.

Tutoring will take place in UNSW campus library, kingsford or pennant hills area.

I've been teaching at ACE learning center of Pennant Hills for 2-3years as a maths tutor.

I was studying BSc/BEd until 2005, however I've decided to change my course to BSc in order to shorten the length of study period.

I will charge $20-25 for high school and $30 for uni students.

plz PM me or email me at princesspurpleblob@hotmail.com

thanx! :D

Last edited:

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
cool thanks for the info too. you should prolly get calls soon since you've signed up, i think alot of people look there.

i need someone to tutor year 8 english AND maths!!!!!!!!

richz

rnitya_25 said:
cool thanks for the info too. you should prolly get calls soon since you've signed up, i think alot of people look there.

i need someone to tutor year 8 english AND maths!!!!!!!!
where does the person live?

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
Baukulm Hills, they would prefer weekends, if not thursday evenings. anyone interested lemme know, ill give you they're number and you can discuss it with them further. i take it from the lady's name that they are indian. again, tutor for a student in year 8, english and maths.

cheers guys.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
comon, anyone, how can someone not wanna grab that opportunity? everyone wants someone to tutor here, comon people.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
ok so i need girls to tutor year 8 english and maths, and girls to tutor year 9 or 10 maths. comon....

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
rnitya_25 said:
ok so i need girls to tutor year 8 english and maths, and girls to tutor year 9 or 10 maths. comon....
I currently have a yr 9 maths student, yr 10 maths student, and a yr 12 2u maths student. I believe I am very much capable of teaching yr 9 and 10 maths, as I have experience in it. I charge $25/hr, $30/hr for yr 11/12 students.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hey abtari and eatapie, who ever posts first with their full name and a telephone number, ill give it to the students mother, she needs someone asap. thanks you guys :D!

cheers,
nitya

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
princesspurpleb said:
heh, I've just signed up for that site.

my info:

I'm currently student at UNSW, studying BSc majoring in Chemistry. I've recieved 89 in CHEM1A, 74 in CHEM1B, 81 in CHEM2031 and 93 in CHEM2021.

I'm willing to teach high school maths yr7-10, 2U maths for yr11-12, and chemistry for yr11-12, 1st & 2nd yr of uni students.

Tutoring will take place in UNSW campus library, kingsford or pennant hills area.

I've been teaching at ACE learning center of Pennant Hills for 2-3years as a maths tutor.

I was studying BSc/BEd until 2005, however I've decided to change my course to BSc in order to shorten the length of study period.

I will charge $20-25 for high school and $30 for uni students.

plz PM me or email me at princesspurpleblob@hotmail.com

thanx! :D

guys, i need phone numbers and your names, or else how are my clients going to contact you on the spot? i can't wait days for a pm reply from everyone. please, i'll need a phone number and its urgent for you princesspurpleblob

richz

sorry for the late reply but i cant travel to baulkham hills its too far, how about the yr 9 student where does he/she live

EATAPIE

HSC
cmon rnitya,
are you gonna reply, or call, or sms me, or pm me, or send me an email, or send me a letter, or shout to me, or anything?

you wanted me to reply quick. i did, so some response would be good.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
EATAPIE said:
cmon rnitya,
are you gonna reply, or call, or sms me, or pm me, or send me an email, or send me a letter, or shout to me, or anything?

you wanted me to reply quick. i did, so some response would be good.
hmmm, I think it's a bit unreasonable to expect a reply in under 7 minutes.

EATAPIE

HSC
fleepbasding said:
hmmm, I think it's a bit unreasonable to expect a reply in under 7 minutes.
haha, yeah i guess i'm just impatient.
*Patiently waits, twiddling thumbs*

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
lol, ill take it your number is real, but i sms'ed you anyway for the sake of your satisfaction....lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)