• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

girl on girl is it cheating? (2 Viewers)

*~bunni~*

HSC
RingerINC said:
Man i gotta get me some love dice.
man they r mad dice.... i think u used to b able to get em from bayswiss but im not sure anymore?

no its not normal for us to do that, it was seriously a spur of the moment thing and we were all meh to it, like the next day everyone continued on like normal, there was no continued relationships from it or anything

And no it wasnt for any sexual pleasure!!! no one got that outta it, thats why i reckon its not cheating?

Last edited:

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
if he pulls out a video camera after u tell him , then i think its the green light from him

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
*~bunni~* said:
man they r mad dice.... i think u used to b able to get em from bayswiss but im not sure anymore?

a shop like granny mays would have them

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
the title of this thread is intriguing ... "girl on girl" mMmmm..

if my gf did it.. and it was just a game i wouldn't mind.. but.. if not then... *thinks of what to do*

and what are these love dice thingss ???

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
*~bunni~* said:
imagion this:
if a girl goes to a party with her friends, they all get very drunk and all the girls from one group (say about 10) start playing wit those love dice. the game ends up resulting in all the girls, who are all friends and no NOT lesbians, having a pash with one another. No intentions or movitations just stupid drunken ideas
Now if forementioned girl has a boyfriend who wasn at the party, so doesnt kno anything, should she tell him cause would it be considered cheating?
i think not? what do u ppl reckon?

(sorry if there has been a similar thread, just direct me too it)
It's not cheating if you put peanut butter...

Actually, I wouldn't care. I'd be disappointed if I wasn't there to see it though.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
like, if my boyfriend was playing with these love dice with a group of his male mates at a drunken party and i wasnt there to see the action, i would be so pissed off.
but i wouldnt call it cheating. maybe if they had sex, that would be cheating, but same sex drunken party pashes is more of a drunken experimentational thing.

ive done it before.

*~bunni~*

HSC
boasboy said:
the title of this thread is intriguing ... "girl on girl" mMmmm..

if my gf did it.. and it was just a game i wouldn't mind.. but.. if not then... *thinks of what to do*

and what are these love dice thingss ???

there these two dice that u roll, one has stuff on it like "lick, suck, nibble, kiss" and the other one has stuff like "elbow, below waist, above waist, ear, mouth"
and from there u roll them and do watever it tells u to

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
*~bunni~* said:
there these two dice that u roll, one has stuff on it like "lick, suck, nibble, kiss" and the other one has stuff like "elbow, below waist, above waist, ear, mouth"
and from there u roll them and do watever it tells u to
There's better ones that have areas such as nipple.

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
like, if my boyfriend was playing with these love dice with a group of his male mates at a drunken party and i wasnt there to see the action, i would be so pissed off.
but i wouldnt call it cheating. maybe if they had sex, that would be cheating, but same sex drunken party pashes is more of a drunken experimentational thing.

ive done it before.

ok just stop there go no further, do not describe ANYTHING plz

alby

cool duckie
HSC
drunken girl-girl kissing isnt usually counted as cheating (i dont think so anyway)....but he might be upset if he's the jealous type

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
wat if please was thrown into the mix of words

Eat Cat

HSC
homos

Just bcos he goes to Joeys doesnt make him gay. If he was a boarder at joeys, then hed be gay.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
thats great...ill make sure to ignore that now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)