Girlfriends dad seems to hate me for no reason -_- (1 Viewer)

Dennis1348

HSC
N/A
So I've been with my mrs for a year now, she kept telling me to come over and meet her parents, and they had dinner planned. omg it was an awkward experience.

First I introduced myself, shook his hand and smiled at him. He didn't seem to happy as he kept giving me dirties. We then went on to have dinner.
On the dinner table he kept looking at me strangely making me feel uncomfortable . I grabbed some orange juice and poured it for myself, I accidentally spilt the drink over the table. He then goes on to say "MATE!, money doesnt fu**king grow on trees!". feels.

Does anyone know what I can do to make him like me?

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
So I've been with my mrs for a year now, she kept telling me to come over and meet her parents, and they had dinner planned. omg it was an awkward experience.

First I introduced myself, shook his hand and smiled at him. He didn't seem to happy as he kept giving me dirties. We then went on to have dinner.
On the dinner table he kept looking at me strangely making me feel uncomfortable . I grabbed some orange juice and poured it for myself, I accidentally spilt the drink over the table. He then goes on to say "MATE!, money doesnt fu**king grow on trees!". feels.

Does anyone know what I can do to make him like me?
not be a fucking twat and spill the OJ

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm sure you can stand some bald stern man staring deep into your soul for 1 hour.

come at me pretty boy
you probably sat there like an awkward little shit generating no discussion, you either make him respect you, or fear you.

Dennis1348

HSC
N/A
you probably sat there like an awkward little shit generating no discussion, you either make him respect you, or fear you.
Lol strong assumption, I was asking about work, hobbies etc. I would of asked if he had a problem, but I don't want to ruin the relationship with my girlfriend.

sharoooooo

HSC
hes probably just sussing you out
give it a few more months (years) and maybe he'll warm up to you

sy37

HSC
You spilt orange juice and expect to form a good relationship? dude is this a f*king game to you? What if it is was orange juice inspection day and he was out of orange juice and had to go to orange juice camp to atone for his sins because of some young doosh who literally goes into people's house to spill orange juice. literally hitler.

Dennis1348

HSC
N/A
You spilt orange juice and expect to form a good relationship? dude is this a f*king game to you? What if it is was orange juice inspection day and he was out of orange juice and had to go to orange juice camp to atone for his sins because of some young doosh who literally goes into people's house to spill orange juice. literally hitler.
fucking lol, his wife was the best "Don't worry darl, its just a drink"

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Lmao you spill orange juice - not a great first impression, it's only going to be harder for you to impress him.

Stimuli

HSC
N/A
You've got to either man up or you'll forever be his bitch...

Try using banter

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
You're busting nuts in his daughter or thinking about busting nuts in his daughter... What's there not to hate about you if you're the Dad... :lol:

Won't matter whether you are the Dalai Lama or Attila the Hun, he's going to hate on you...

Last edited:

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
You're busting nuts in his daughter or thinking about busting nuts in his daughter... What's there not to hate about you if you're the Dad... :lol:

Won't matter whether you are the Dalai Lama or Attila the Hun, he's going to hate on you...
Na some are ok (I had a good exp with meeting my one's

Dennis1348

HSC
N/A

Yeah fuck it, who cares if I'm smashing his daughter. everyone's daughter is fucking having sex lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)