Girls and Guys as friends... (1 Viewer)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Can guys and girls be just friends? Coz there is the whole attraction factor, and it seems that its inevitable that 1 of em will like the other.....

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
im a girl and im Just Friends with numerous guys.
so theres neva been a situation where uve liked one of em (or thort bout it?)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
shady_03 said:
Can guys and girls be just friends? Coz there is the whole attraction factor, and it seems that its inevitable that 1 of em will like the other.....
yeh, after they've broken up

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
shady_03 said:
so theres neva been a situation where uve liked one of em (or thort bout it?)
on the odd occasion.
but nothing ever arises of the matter due to fear of wrecking the friendship.
but the majority of the time its Just Friends as they are ew and not my scene.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
shady_03 said:
guys and girls can NEVER be friends EVER...
any girl who ive ever talked to i am attracted to them. in fact all the girls from bos who i talk to on msn should stop talking to me because what you dont realise is that im actually trying to pick you up

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
any girl who ive ever talked to i am attracted to them. in fact all the girls from bos who i talk to on msn should stop talking to me because what you dont realise is that im actually trying to pick you up
shhhhhhhhhhhhh, damnit! lol

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
your ideal partner is different aspects of all your best friends put together...

so generally, yeah, you're more or less correct. you hang around with certain friends because they're funny, easy on the eye, on the same wavelength, understands you, fun to be with etc which are all good things in a partner anyway?

in a way

i dunno if i put that in the right words.

oh well.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I think every girl friend I have ever had I have been attracted to them, they have been attracted to me or both. But I have never been friends with a really ugly or fat chick because if I was I would never be attracted to them so it wouldn't be a problem unless they liked me.

But I don't know if things might change in the future and just because it hasn't worked for me doesn't mean it doesn't for other people.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
Revelation! Something we actually agree on!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I think every girl friend I have ever had I have been attracted to them, they have been attracted to me or both. But I have never been friends with a really ugly or fat chick because if I was I would never be attracted to them so it wouldn't be a problem unless they liked me.

But I don't know if things might change in the future and just because it hasn't worked for me doesn't mean it doesn't for other people.
typical superficial shire babble

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Yeah the whole debate depends on different things, but dont u think u make friends with the opposite sex who ur somewat attracted 2 neway? Like guys make friends with girls they like a little? Maybe thats the problem

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
shady_03 said:
lol ... wat type of car is that in ur pik?
barracuda

markmooks said:
I spent an amount of time tonight telling a girl I liked her for herself and not just for sex, which is true btw. You can be friends with a girl and not sleep with them. I have loads of girl[space]friends like that.
i've done that before, and got rorted

guys, dont tell them you like them for who they are

HSC
Are shady03 and AtticusFinch really e-enemies, or are they poorly trying to mask their lust towards each other..?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
whiterabbit said:
Are shady03 and AtticusFinch really e-enemies, or are they poorly trying to mask their lust towards each other..?
i ethink he is an emoron because he etalks eshit and elistens to be emusic

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
whiterabbit said:
Finchie is trying 2 concel his attraction 2 me, poorly at that LOL

btw - I dont have ne e-enemies (its pretty dumb to have ne)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)