GIRLS, boys and manladies - boy/boy action, does it turn you on? (1 Viewer)

POLL WHOO

• Total voters

genril

Banned
HSC
boy

fuck no.

but we all do it for laughs, like dry hump each other when bending over, feel each others arses etc. lol

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
genril said:
boy

fuck no.

but we all do it for laughs, like dry hump each other when bending over, feel each others arses etc. lol
you tell yourselves its for laughs but you secretly all want each other.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
genril said:
boy

fuck no.

Tell us more about your tacit homosexual actions that you deny.

Legham

HSC
genril said:
boy

fuck no.

umm... ok fagguy..

Legham

HSC
Ennaybur said:
i nominate gilbert, lengy, brightside, schroe
At the same time? :O I'm afraid i don't have that many orifices :eek:

faov

HSC
Several comments.

Firstly, I consider it disrespectful to use the word "manladies"! What if there was a transexual on the forum? They could be very offended. PLEASE try and be accepting of everyone. Please. (Note: I'm not a transexual myself and personally know none)

Secondly, all romance between 'young' people (e.g. <35) is cute. Love between the elderly and old not so much. As such, I consider boy/boy, girl/girl, boy/girl romances all to be equally cute. Seriously! Why would anyone not want to see two people happy?

genril said:
boy

fuck no.

die homophobe

The_highwayman said:
geez. heaps of people here reckon i'm gay but i've never done anything like that. I just like clothes :/
That's terrible, society should not judge you that way. But I wouldn't be offended, it's not like they called you disabled or something. Remember it's perfectly fine and normal to be gay, so if you were to be offended by these mean people's comments it would imply that being gay is 'wrong'. And that would offend all homosexuals. So I understand and symphasise with you - you shouldn't be bullied - but be strong (emotionally) :)

btw. I heart fashion too!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)