• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Girls: Do you like indian guys? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_one_1

HSC
you talk about not making excuses then make one. And i don't want a private message with signs, just go for it.
fuck this no one wants to help me. some one who wants to help me understand the signs this girl has been given by bolding the signs that she likes me back please private message me - people who want to help me

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
We have been trying to help you, but you've ignored our advice and just kept doing what you were doing. Stop making excuses and just do it.

the_one_1

HSC
this guy seems to have it as well, hence why i made the comparison.
i've got friends and even girls who are friends. Fuck this its just going in one full circle and no real help is coming my way...

mods please close this thread!

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
The way you talk about understanding this girl is like she is some animal and you need the dog whisperers help. You're not supposed to be able to read people like a book.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
That is exactly what Shadow said as well. The only reason it is going in circles is because you refuse to accept our advice and are just doing exactly what you would have done anyway. Everyone that has given you advice as been in the same situation, it's a part of growing up and you learn how to overcome it by actually listening and doing things. I never know whether a girl likes me or not when I make my intentions clear but it always comes off.

the_one_1

HSC
That is exactly what Shadow said as well. The only reason it is going in circles is because you refuse to accept our advice and are just doing exactly what you would have done anyway. Everyone that has given you advice as been in the same situation, it's a part of growing up and you learn how to overcome it by actually listening and doing things. I never know whether a girl likes me or not when I make my intentions clear but it always comes off.
You are not giving me advice. You are just telling me to ask her out. I don't know what my gut feeling is and if I have a gut feeling about this. That is why I have come to ask for help and advice about if she likes me back which is why I said .

some one who wants to help me understand the signs this girl has been given by bolding the signs that she likes me back please private message me - people who want to help me

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I'll be frank, I really hope no one helps you.

You don't have the emotional maturity to deal with relationships yet.

In the event that you do begin a relationship, it will be over in a few weeks. I can guarantee this.

the_one_1

HSC
i'll be frank, i really hope no one helps you.

In the event that you do begin a relationship, it will be over in a few weeks. I can guarantee this.
fuck off please i've had enough of this fucking shit. Someone fucking help me in this situation by messaging me about the signs and bolding the obvious ones by helping me that way or close this fucking thread and delete my account

the_one_1

HSC
asking her out is advice.
if its advice. First help me with the signs she gives of liking me back. Only then will i understand that she likes me back and only then will i ask her out after the exams are over.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
if its advice. First help me with the signs she gives of liking me back. Only then will i understand that she likes me back and only then will i ask her out after the exams are over.
1. Makes obvious efforts to talk to/approach you.

2. Laughs at unfunny stuff you say.

3. 'Accidentally' brushes her hand against yours, leg against yours on repeated occasions to the point of being suspicious.

4. Pheromone levels going off the roof, but you will need a professional pheromone detector for that. Do you have one currently?

HSC
FUCKING HELL! You don't get it I'm fit and look after myself. FUCK THE GYM! ITS A WASTE OF FUCKING MONEY. WALK TO AND FROM SCHOOL. THATS EXERCISE!YOU DON'T THINK I WEAR DEODORANT AND HAVE FUCKING SHOWERS. THATS BULLYING!!!!!!! I HAVE SHOWERS AND WEAR DEODORANT YES I KNOW MY LOOKS ARE NOT 100%. BUT FUCKING HELL YOUR ALL ANNOYING THE FUCKING HELL OUT OF ME. YOU ARE ALL SAYING ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT BODY ODER AND THAT YOU THINK I'M A FAT SLOB... I HATE THIS

I...I...I FUCKING DON'T KNOW WHAT TO FUCKING DO.:angryfire:
mate we aren't calling you fat we are saying feel confident about the way you look and girls will see how happy you are with yourself and they like that so calm down ...

HSC
I'll be frank, I really hope no one helps you.

+1000000000

the_one_1

HSC
mate we aren't calling you fat we are saying feel confident about the way you look and girls will see how happy you are with yourself and they like that so calm down ...
The only thing that makes me happy...Thinking about the sport I like...Oh wait the girl I like also likes the sport I like. LIGHTBULB - now you know one of the reasons why i like this girl

seanieg89

HSC
The only thing that makes me happy...Thinking about the sport I like...Oh wait the girl I like also likes the sport I like. LIGHTBULB - now you know one of the reasons why i like this girl
She likes a sport you like? omg snatch her up now, you will never find another with that much in common.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)