Girls Don't know what they want. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bainesy

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
women are deficient in both mind and faith!
agreed

Shadose said:
Its just about confidence. Confident people, are able to make decisions easily and know what they want. Not confident people doesn't know what they want, and making decisions, as simple as deciding what they would eat when given a menu from a restuarant would be a horror.

And statistics show, more girls are low in confidence than boys.
And many girls' whom have low confidence and not knowing what they want also explains the reason why they are more obedient in class, and may do slightly better at the start. But not knowing what they want, is why they don't do so well as boys do at the end whom have many goals and dreams.
this guy knows what he is on about.

perhaps this confidence issue is why women care so much about thier weight and appearance

itadakimus

procrastinator
HSC
Shadose said:
Its just about confidence. Confident people, are able to make decisions easily and know what they want. Not confident people doesn't know what they want, and making decisions, as simple as deciding what they would eat when given a menu from a restuarant would be a horror.

And many girls' whom have low confidence and not knowing what they want also explains the reason why they are more obedient in class, and may do slightly better at the start. But not knowing what they want, is why they don't do so well as boys do at the end whom have many goals and dreams.
Thank you.
Yes. Definitely deficient in confidence here.. but don't diss my intelligence or faith!! *grr*

Hm, I heard somewhere that girls don't make decisions as quickly as guys because they look at things with more detail and depth. ..which is why multiple choice answers are frequently changed from the first choice [which was the right one] to another one [the wrong one! eek!]..

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
itadakimus said:
Thank you.
Yes. Definitely deficient in confidence here.. but don't diss my intelligence or faith!! *grr*

Hm, I heard somewhere that girls don't make decisions as quickly as guys because they look at things with more detail and depth. ..which is why multiple choice answers are frequently changed from the first choice [which was the right one] to another one [the wrong one! eek!]..
reminiscent of my taste in men.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
It's a male dominant society.
Gosh dont we learn anything from Emma or Clueless
in year 12 English!?!

williamc

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
why would it be funnier then?
humour has innovated since that time. In other words its shit now, but would be funny in 1859.

Bainesy

HSC
williamc said:
humour has innovated since that time. In other words its shit now, but would be funny in 1859.
this guy clearly doesnt know anything about humour as the original remark was somewhat funny, and although a slightly out dated joke, it still has some humour in it.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
Men don't understand women, therefore men are led to the conclusion that women obviously don't know what they want. When in truth, it is the man that doesn't know what the women wants, and not the woman herself.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
joke was already made on page 1.

ANd it is very hard sometimes for a man to know what a woman wants.

I could and may use my last relationship as an example but not right now.

bassistx

HSC
Shadose said:

I love you. But I don't agree about the part in bold. That's not neccesarily true.

itadakimus said:
Precisely.

Bainesy

HSC
ElGronko said:
ANd it is very hard sometimes for a man to know what a woman wants.
thats cause women think in weird ways. they think into things too much and get carried away

maybe they need to focus on other things besides shopping, where they seem to follow a constant rule of depleting thier bank account, or alternatively increasing thier debt with extreme haste. i think they need to learn to use these shopping skills to decide on other things in thier life

side note: perhaps thier inability to know what they want is why they buy so many shoes and outfits....

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
Men don't understand women, therefore men are led to the conclusion that women obviously don't know what they want. When in truth, it is the man that doesn't know what the women wants, and not the woman herself.
agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)