girls giving hints (1 Viewer)

S

Shuter

Today I had a really hot chic (and she knows it), purposely walk ahead of me and asked me to look at her ass to see if it was wet (she had been swimming and was now in jeans (it wasn't)).

Surely that's a good sign but I don't care, I enjoyed it either way.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Flirting techniques.. such as tonal change, body language minicking, hair touching, subtle touching (of you), smiling, eye contact, interpersonal distance, posture, gestures, facial expressions....... but seriously rantman, isn't alot of this common sense?

V

val_dramaqueen

JKDDragon said:
Flirting techniques.. such as tonal change, body language minicking, hair touching, subtle touching (of you), smiling, eye contact, interpersonal distance, posture, gestures, facial expressions....... but seriously rantman, isn't alot of this common sense?
apparently not... and none of that shit works!

Collin

HSC
N/A
val_dramaqueen said:
apparently not... and none of that shit works!
Whether it works or not isn't too relevant, but THAT's what girls naturally tend to do when they like their flirtee. It just depends on whether the guy has enough common sense to realise it (and in rantman's case, obviously not).

V

val_dramaqueen

JKDDragon said:
Whether it works or not isn't too relevant, but THAT's what girls naturally tend to do when they like their flirtee. It just depends on whether the guy has enough common sense to realise it (and in rantman's case, obviously not).
true... true... sorry, my mistake...
guys should really get more common sense basically

Collin

HSC
N/A
val_dramaqueen said:
true... true... sorry, my mistake...
guys should really get more common sense basically
Well, remember many guys can determine it.. but their shyness prevents them from reciprocating their feelings. That's where you come in.. make the first move girls!

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
olay said:
the whole body facing inwards towards you when you're talking, sitting closer, smiling a lot, touching... [this is based on observation, and s/t what i will do]. and apparently subconsciously people's feet face towards ppl they're attracted to.
i believe the subconscious foot thing

i mean im at a party talking to two girls and i have each of my feet facing one of them- subsequently this means i want a threesome which is totally 100% right on a subconscious and conscious level.

common its a fairly common thing to face ppl when you talk to them.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
eye contact, touchy-feely gestures, cute nicknames, constant msning/smsing/fone calls umm.. yeh, usually it's pretty obvious when a girl/guy is into you.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
i believe the subconscious foot thing

i mean im at a party talking to two girls and i have each of my feet facing one of them- subsequently this means i want a threesome which is totally 100% right on a subconscious and conscious level.

common its a fairly common thing to face ppl when you talk to them.
can you come and talk to me and my female friend at my party?

S

Shuter

mmm_sofay said:
can you come and talk to me and my female friend at my party?
Yes he can but his feet will be pointing the other direction.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
can someone seriously have 2 left feet?
can you buy two left shoes instead of a right shoe and a left shoe?

doggogo8

HSC
Bravo, tht's wot every gals are like now(ew.....gives me a headache) :ninja:
kirabolton said:
* can't look them in the eye a lot of the time especially when saying something vaguely relating to guys etc.
* may often actually ignore you because it makes them feel better.
* can be mean sometimes.
* usually interested in the conversations you have.

Yarg

HSC
girls are stupid, they shouldnt give hints, they should just tell a guy they like them. I have been given so many random hints from so many girls, i wouldnt be able to tell anymore what a hint is and what is just being friendly. You would have to slap me, kiss me, or tell me you liked me for me to get the hint. Stupid girls. They need to realise that other girls, maybe even his friends, have already given him too many hints and he isnt going to get yours.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
yarg, bingo. your the man! that is absolutely right. sometimes its too hard to figure out wheter it was hint or merely a nice gesture.

S

Shuter

lesmiester_dj said:
yarg, bingo. your the man! that is absolutely right. sometimes its too hard to figure out wheter it was hint or merely a nice gesture.
Actually more often than not, it is a hint, but it's a hint with no intent to go further. Alot of girls love to flirt and get the attention, but never would want anything more, they just do it to make themselves feel good.

This is where alot of the confusion comes from. Yes guys; if you think someone is flirting with you, they probably are, however, just because they are flirting with you is no sign that they actually want something more.

alien

HSC
actually that's right, alot of girls flirt cos it's fun :) but if you've known them for ages and they're flirting then it's probably meaning something. they won't play around with your mind if they actually know you well.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
alien said:
but if you've known them for ages and they're flirting then it's probably meaning something
I disagree, if you've known them for a while, then generally you would be a friend. Ie, would never go out with them.

alien

HSC
jumb said:
I disagree, if you've known them for a while, then generally you would be a friend. Ie, would never go out with them.
nup if i fall for one of my friends its better cos i've known him longer so trust him more (generally). then again i'm probably the one exception.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)