Girls/Guys ratio for Civil Engineering UNSW (1 Viewer)

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
much higher than all the other engineering cuz all the girls go into civil since its the easiest :^)

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Why is this a concern

PSA: You can meet guys/girls from outside of your course (and university) very easily in university. This makes "ratios" irrelevant. The very fact of worrying about ratios is a toxic mindset.

Answering your question itd be better than other engineering but still not great. Expect something worse than 25G:75B

HSC
N/A
there are no more than 5 girls in any given civil engineering class out of about 30 students?
not bad ratio

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
Why is this a concern

PSA: You can meet guys/girls from outside of your course (and university) very easily in university. This makes "ratios" irrelevant. The very fact of worrying about ratios is a toxic mindset.

Answering your question itd be better than other engineering but still not great. Expect something worse than 25G:75B
please these are future engineering students, they dont know how to meet girls outside of their faculty, let alone meet girls

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad

DavidXiji

HSC
Damn, if u guys go to accounting or economics and there are many girls there.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
A civil guy hit on me a few weeks ago

He's lucky my bf was in a good mood

Flop21

HSC
Then does anyone know the ratio for biomed engo and bioinformatics engo?
I wonder how many bioinformatics students there are? I heard it wasn't many from some forum post ages ago, curious to see the numbers now.

By the way, you can do bioinformatics as a major in the B Science as well, just if that's any use to you. Because then you can do a double degree if you want (B Science (bioinformatics) + whatever else you want, e.g. computer science).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)