• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

girls i need help (1 Viewer)

V

val_dramaqueen

i suggest you incorporate all the things mentioned so far:

ask her out by saying "I wanna fuck you really bad", hook up with someone else, date them, decide it's a pathetic idea, think of a wackier idea, wank it off then grind her....

easy!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
i suggest you incorporate all the things mentioned so far:

ask her out by saying "I wanna fuck you really bad", hook up with someone else, date them, decide it's a pathetic idea, think of a wackier idea, wank it off then grind her....

easy!
That's a shitty idea. Go clear your desk, you're fired.

V

val_dramaqueen

jumb said:
That's a shitty idea. Go clear your desk, you're fired.
hey!! it's the best idea yet!

YOU'RE FIRED!!!

now go flush your head down a toilet :p

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
however if you have lost her, say being rejected, there is nothing to lose. that is go after another girl, and ignore her until she can feel the feeling of regret.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
*squimmy* said:
rightio, theres this girl, me and her have been friends for a couple of years, over the last few weeks i have felt myself wanting to be closer to her. we are both in the same "clique" so we are always doin stuff together with our group. so anyways, the other day i told her i liked her, long story short, she told me that she has a sweet spot for me but she doesnt wanna lose our friendship. i said to her with all honesty that nothin could take it from us. over the last week or so, i can tell she thinks i have cooled off her a bit, but i havent, i want her more than ever. what do i do? the sweet spot is there, how do i convince her to act on it? PLEASE HELP ME
Dude, you got the words of the thread mixed up...

It should be "help i need girls".

That, after all, is the crux of your problems, no? ^_^

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Lhyviathan said:
Dude, you got the words of the thread mixed up...

It should be "help i need girls".

That, after all, is the crux of your problems, no? ^_^
I think that's every guys problem. You can never have too many girls.

soulshine

HSC
as if you'd try to make her jealous by fooling around with someone else. that's a crap idea. write her a letter. or just talk to her. whatever happened to honesty?

azn_spirit

...messed up...
HSC
Don't worry man...I'm sure you'll do fine, especially with the help you been getting from us guys especially jumb here =D

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
honesty left us as soon as we guy got taken advantage of. or when girls reject you and then go of with another guy. well that is after you have increased their ego.

.:newii

in a house (thankfully) phew that cardboard box wa
HSC
give it another shot, tel her that u really care about her and that u want ur relationship 2 be more than just friendship. if u still get rejected than just accept it (or let her think that u have) theres nothing more of a turn-off than a guy who seems overly eager or turns into a stalker. trust me its happened to me b4, it'll just ruin all the chances that u have for being with her. she says "no" just say "ok" then just walk off and act all cool and try and hide ur tearing heart from her. she'll be like "what the, is that all he says?" then it gives off the impression that your not desperate and that SHES missing out on not being with YOU..then she'll feel like an idiot and give u more attention/

thats when u have her in the position u really want her...so when u see her next time, act like nothings happened like u never asked her out in the first place. it'll make her curious and u'll just ooze out confidence (which is oh-so-sexy). she'll want u more than ever before, but whatever u do, dont completely ignore her and act all fridgety because then she'll just think ur a big sook and that u cant handle rejection.

tip cut short: ask her out, she says no (u neva know mayb shes just waitin 4 u 2 ask her out again), act like nothings happened to u shes just like every other girl (lets just pretend that she is), she'll throw herself at you. and bingo u got ur girl!

if u go thru all that bloody trouble and she still dont want u, then get over her coz u deserve sum1 who is willing 2 put as much effort into the relationship as you do. plus u cant change her feelings..learn to deal with it, and maybe in the future it may work out 4 u both!

good luk with it!!

keladry

lady knight
HSC
omg this sounded sooo scarily like my situation that i had to check if u were the guy that told me he liked me! but u're not. phew.

anyways i'm pretty close to the guy and since he told me, i've basically avoided him (tho he still turns up when we both have breaks). i did do a lot of thinking about the pros and cons but i came up with more cons. i did like him once, but it was a while back and while there is still some speculation amongst our friends, i can honestly say i just dont like him in that way.

maybe ur girl isnt all that keen on u being her bf or maybe she likes someone else. i suppose all the stuff that ppl have said so far might work, but i'd say use ur judgement. it all depends on ur situation, and the type of girl she is. if she is serious about relationships, like me, then u're better off preserving ur friendship than having a good time with her for a while then breaking her heart or the other way around.

good luck! =D

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Serius said:
i reckon ask her out and if she says she doesnt want to cause it MIGHT ruin the friendship tell her if she says no to you it WILL ruin the friendship, be a man and put ure balls on the chopping board, its either all or nothing, if u were happy just being friends u wouldnt have asked her out, now take a gamble and go for broke, what u could win is the love of ure life in your arms, and its much more likely if u make clear to her that u no longer are happy just being friends and if she says no, u will go find some1 else more worthy... goodluck and i gope ure gamble pays off
Black mailing someone to go out with you.....

In my opinion, just tell her how you feel and talk about it, but just remember, if you do go into a relationship, a lot of things will change, and then you are indeed risking your friendship, EG if you do break up, the chances are things will be different from the way they are now. You have to make the choice, wether or not, your friendship is more important to you than going out with her. Just leave the ball in her court, if she wants to be with you, i'm sure she is going to let you know. In the meantime just stick by her and be a supportive friend.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
*squimmy* said:
rightio, theres this girl, me and her have been friends for a couple of years, over the last few weeks i have felt myself wanting to be closer to her. we are both in the same "clique" so we are always doin stuff together with our group. so anyways, the other day i told her i liked her, long story short, she told me that she has a sweet spot for me but she doesnt wanna lose our friendship. i said to her with all honesty that nothin could take it from us. over the last week or so, i can tell she thinks i have cooled off her a bit, but i havent, i want her more than ever. what do i do? the sweet spot is there, how do i convince her to act on it? PLEASE HELP ME
Ok, you've got problems. Your problem is that you're a bloke and she's a chick.

You have absolutely no chance of ever getting into her pants except if she's extrodinarily drunk.

Here's the phrase "Sweet spot", it means you're never getting any. Get over her, move on. There is no second shot when it comes to women. They're vapid creatures. Become an outlaw biker and then she'll screw you though...

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Ok, you've got problems. Your problem is that you're a bloke and she's a chick.

You have absolutely no chance of ever getting into her pants except if she's extrodinarily drunk.

Here's the phrase "Sweet spot", it means you're never getting any. Get over her, move on. There is no second shot when it comes to women. They're vapid creatures. Become an outlaw biker and then she'll screw you though...
The love man himself.

stamos

sellout
HSC
you have NO chance

there is nothing more depressing than a guy trying to weasel his way into going out with a girl by being her cuddle bitch

atm you are way worse off than when you met her, because she knows you well and KNOWS that she doesn't want to go out with you

supercharged

HSC
N/A
stamos said:
you have NO chance
atm you are way worse off than when you met her, because she knows you well and KNOWS that she doesn't want to go out with you
Yeah I totally agree :uhhuh: but I think you should still give it one last shot (a all or nothing last ditch massive effort attempt to impress her) so that you can be sure to yourself that you did all that you could do, and start to look for other girls

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
supercharged said:
Yeah I totally agree :uhhuh: but I think you should still give it one last shot (a all or nothing last ditch massive effort attempt to impress her) so that you can be sure to yourself that you did all that you could do, and start to look for other girls
Yeah i agree, smack her with a dick. :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)