girls on top (1 Viewer)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Argonaut said:
*Pulls out aluminium baseball bat*
Gee, we sure killed this thread.

Weren't we the ones that killed some other thread too?

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
what a sticky situation if both parties liked to be on top or below... either way

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
kristylee_ said:
what a sticky situation if both parties liked to be on top or below... either way
or you could, like, switch every so often.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Argonaut said:
Dreamerish, I do believe this is a call to arms ... I guess if Death exists, he should be afraid of two people ...
Sweeeeeeeeet. :)

invoiced

Banned
HSC
N/A
Jago said:
or you could, like, switch every so often.
if ur switching just cause you both want it. it kinda kills the mood
the person who really wants it trade with the other person, on top for oral sex the next day. always works

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
i dunno.... I think in some ways bottom is better, because you get the pressure of somebody leaning on you, and better skin-to skin contact, which can make it more intimate... but on top, I think you are more likely reach the big O....

studynoob

HSC
N/A
i prefer the gurl on the top. thats right!! make the bitch do all the work!! XD haha

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i like being on top :p i wouldn't say it's my favourite, but as people have already said, the girl has more control. it can be hard to get used to though - you can either kneel or squat over him. personally i find kneeling more comfy, you can move around a bit more whilst squatting but that gets tiring.

i think girl on top is also a good position (for the girl) if you're having sex for the first time, and/or you're finding it hard to get him in. like the missionary position, it doesn't mean the person underneath has to be a starfish :p he can thrust, touch your tummy and play with your boobies :p and you can lean forward to kiss him etc, though it gets a bit annoying if you have long hair coz it'll go all over his face :p

EDIT: adding to what komati said below, girl-on-top is apparantly also the most common position for the penis to "snap", if the girl bends too far or if she's moving up, and then slams down on him (and misses)... ugh, the pain.

Last edited:

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
whats the go with a guy slapping the chicks arse/upper thiegh when the chick is on top?

rockhead

HSC
i find it the easiest way to orgasm............deeper....you control what you get.....and whats best for what you need

santaslayer

HSC
On top fpor girls is pretty good...since the guy is able to see what's going on...

...bounce...bounce...bounce

..bounce!

samuelblayden

Newcstle Knights 2006
HSC
kristylee_ said:
: But what I meant was, they have more control. :uhhuh:

That being said, I would much rather be situated at the bottom.
why would you not want control?[/QUOTE]

becasue of the position it is one way for the guys penis to touch the girls G-spot

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
santaslayer said:
On top fpor girls is pretty good...since the guy is able to see what's going on...

...bounce...bounce...bounce

..bounce!
lol you sound like my boyfriend
i dont particualry prefer girl on top, but its a good change and gives my boyfriend a bit of a break and also is good for him when i take control.
once again...totally in agreement to what bubz said (cause she is usually right), i prefer kneeling too, but lately ive been facing the same way as him which makes him go in at a different angle and is pretty good (for both of us!)
i like girl on top simply because i have the control to do what i want

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
its all about personal preference. I would rather to be on the bottom..just cos its more intimate.

Brizza

HSC
Katie123 said:
its all about personal preference. I would rather to be on the bottom..just cos its more intimate.
see i enjoy the intamacy of sex, but i have heard that girl on top is great g spot action. i have tried it once, but it jsut didnt feel right, i guess im just used to having my man on top of me.......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)