Girls Only Want What They Cant Have - True or False? (1 Viewer)

Smashing Crabs

I live in the Snowy Mountains, but attend boarding
HSC
Shuter said:
http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html

Best to read all of it for yourself really, but you can get the jist in the first 2-3 pages.

I guess the main theory is centered around guys will think about having sex with every female out there, while females see some men as strictly plutonic (friends ladder).

It then branches out into some other social commentry.

It is a generalisation and written in a humerous manner and slightly exagerated in some places, but the core principles are applicable to most people.

Now Im frightened.
Are you against females or something? No offence, but thats the vibe Im getting.

S

Shuter

Smashing Crabs said:
Now Im frightened.
Are you against females or something? No offence, but thats the vibe Im getting.
No, not at all. Probably against certain types, but no actually not really at all, if they choose to be like that then it's fine and I just have to play the game.

I'm just saying alot of the things I see and how I analyse it, and also showing other theories people have on it. Just because they may not sound "nice" does not mean that they aren't true. People do these actions of a subconcious level and don't even realise it.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Smashing Crabs said:
Now Im frightened.
Women love that line, I've never been able to tell whether its just a general attack on the manhood of select guys, or if it's just a throwaway line. Regardless, even if some guys recognise that many women are lying, cheating whores with both an over-inflated opinion of their own gender, and a chip on thier shoulders in regards to men in both the workplace and society in general, most men just hope for the exception to come along (as opposed to the rule), and don't hate women, just the women described above.

Smashing Crabs

I live in the Snowy Mountains, but attend boarding
HSC
OK, just to explain things a little further...
Crab = Myself.
The Guy = well, THE Guy
Stupid Cheating Whore = The Ex GF
Psychotic Ex = My Ex.

Crab was dating Psychotic Ex when she met The Guy at a concert. They became close.
Psycotic Ex thought Crab was cheating on him with The Guy (which She wasnt), and broke up with her.
The Guy told Crab he had feelings for her, but Crab said No because she didnt want to use him as a rebound.
The Guy met Stupid Cheating Whore, and went through HELL with her, for obvious reasons. The Guy kept seeing Crab secretly, just as a friend.
Crab fell in love with The Guy.
The Guy and Stupid Cheating Whore broke up recently, and Crab has confessed all her feelings to him.
Neither of them know what to do. The Guy thinks Crab wants him only because she couldnt have him, previously.
Crab is scared that she is the rebound girl.
Crab is on Boredofstudies.org.
END

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
coffee seems like a good idea. :uhhuh:

Keen

MD
HSC
Justification is that it increases the attraction in the girl (who have varying degrees of attraction as opposed to guys on/off attraction) and the guy is usually more confident in these situations (increases attraction), stops sucking up to the girl (increases attraction), girl gets jealous as guy is higher up in power (increases attraction), guy pays less attention to girl (increases attraction) etc etc.

Keen

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
yes i believe to some extent some girls want what they cant have

what really matters is whether she acts on it and whether he chooses to accept her advance. what you make of it is up to you because there is a degree of selfishness involved in all this that makes the attraction less "valid"

in the end its all jealousy

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Smashing Crabs said:
"Girls Only Want What They Cant Have"

I've recently copped this line off this guy I have VERY strong feelings for.
See, he thinks I started liking him only AFTER her got a GF, which just isnt true.
I've been crazy about him all along, and now that he and his GF have broken up, he doesnt know if he should take the plunge with me, for fear that I only ever wanted him cause I couldnt have him.
He's so scared of getting hurt, but so am I.
What do you think? Do girls REALLY only want what they cant have?
I don't believe that girls ONLY really want what they can't have.
Plus who says we cant have/get what we want can't have??
if you really want something you go out to pursue it.. nothing is really out of reach.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
concession said:
apparently

they take what they have for granted

and when they realise they dont have it anymore it pisses them off

or if they've never had it then even more so

stupid girls
this is correct

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
True! You shouldve made a poll, as this is an oppinion based question.

S

Shuter

jumb said:
True! You shouldve made a poll, as this is an oppinion based question.
No it's not, don't lie, it's clearly a FACT that girls are like this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)