Girls, what do you think of boys who cry? (1 Viewer)

Jeee

Banned
HSC
I lol'd at OP crying over bad marks, If I did that I'd be dehydrated to death.
LOL... I really laughed out loud. I never do.

@thread: Crying is good. Girls are the ones who normally cry over the reasons that you have put forward.
However, it's a lot more 'likeable' if you just deal with it without tears. Women like smooth, collected men.
Crying over death/loss etc is completely normal. I find it cute when a guy tears up a little in a movie. :)

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
Crying over death/loss etc is completely normal. I find it cute when a guy tears up a little in a movie. :)
oh good, i got so upset in finding nemo (when nemo was separated) i was asked to leave.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
lol no he isn't

he's a pansy if he cried over something that lame

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I don't mind guys that cry every now and again for eg death of a friend/family member or super sad movie... but if they cry as much as i do then that might be a problem XD

hayleyharlequin

, psychotic synchypnotic
HSC
LOL... I really laughed out loud. I never do.

@thread: Crying is good. Girls are the ones who normally cry over the reasons that you have put forward.
However, it's a lot more 'likeable' if you just deal with it without tears. Women like smooth, collected men.

Agreed.
My boyfriend rarely cries, but if something emotional happens in a movie, or on TV, he tears up a little.
:)

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
i think its fine.
it just shows youre human too.
but i dont like guys who cry heaps..im not being sexist.. but tbh i dont like it when people cry heaps either.

HSC
I would much rather a guy who loves and trusts me enough to cry in front of me. In my opinion, it's a sign of braveness, and not weakness, to be able to show your feelings openly...showing sadness and vulnerability is one of the strongest, most beautiful and trusting things you can do.

boo92

HSC
i like it when a guy really shows how he's feeling... for sure!
like i'd prefer a guy to cry and let me be there for him in his time of need, rather than him being all quiet.
Aren't we always told to "be yourself" :p... well i guess that's what im saying... if u need to cry let it out...
there's nothing wrong with a little water works session
fully agreed. if a guy cant cry in front of you he has a lot of growth left before he's got anything worth giving to society. or girls.:tongue:

vennmuch

HSC
@ thread

Yeah. It's fine, especially in death of family/close friend, as mentioned numerous times. I think crying over a girl is acceptable as well; only if its a one-off/love of yo life girl sorta thing, not every fortnight.

And movies... I guess its cute, only if he doesn't do it for every movie, like, I don't know - Mean Girls or something.

Not like, just call me a dickhead or whatever, like, say something that really hurts, or like do something that really hurts, like we had to do a group assignment in pairs and i only have 2 other friend in the class but they went together so i had no one to go with and they didn't even tell me.

that kind of mean.
WHAT? I don't know any girls who would cry over that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)