• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue? (2 Viewers)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Re: Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue

No offence to the OP, but your love life is much more interesting and actually makes sense.
lol

I didn't see her today :( haha

Just realised I don't even have her number. And I don't have FB....

That's nice. Will need to rectify that soon

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Re: Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue

Love and Relationships Section: 5 viewing

No new posts here in about a day

I smell Guest lurkers in here.

Aysce

HSC

2 more days big boy ;)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

I'm slightly paranoid people from my school are here in this thread

Even though I haven't told anyone about anything

Let's do this :)

jaycoo

HSC

if she shows signs she likes you then go ask her out. don't say you like her straight away because you might scare her. probs tell her you like her on your date. forget about that chick who lied about wanting to go out with you. :birthday:

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

if she shows signs she likes you then go ask her out. don't say you like her straight away because you might scare her. probs tell her you like her on your date. forget about that chick who lied about wanting to go out with you. :birthday:
You're a bit slow

OP hasn't shown up for the last 3 pages of this thread :p

Tomorrow she has Extension History at 1:30. I need to be at school at 3 so I can catch my bus to play soccer (for school). Contemplating whether to turn up at like 1pm... I live like 2km away from my school

On other thoughts I cbs

Last edited:

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

Uh ok

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

#racetobeatthe_one_1

I'll tell you guys how it all goes down. Thanks OP for giving me motivation.

Let the games begin

jaycoo

HSC

You're a bit slow

OP hasn't shown up for the last 3 pages of this thread :p

Tomorrow she has Extension History at 1:30. I need to be at school at 3 so I can catch my bus to play soccer (for school). Contemplating whether to turn up at like 1pm... I live like 2km away from my school

On other thoughts I cbs
I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO WITH MY LIFE OTHER THAN READ ABOUT PEOPLE'S LIVES OK I JUST WANT FOOD. bye.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

Unfortunately I was in an insanely annoyed mood after getting English back so I didn't bother (considering she topped the year, beat 2nd place by 5% and me by 9%)

Didn't help either when the only times we chatted today was in a group (ish.... as in like people were around and having short convos everywhere)

Far out. It really isn't that hard. Gotta prove to OP here that it can be done.

No lame excuse of having a crap exam mark tomorrow, I topped the year with Modern History (and she's in my class). Just gonna go up to her randomly (while she's alone) and ask her out.

the_one_1

HSC

Unfortunately I was in an insanely annoyed mood after getting English back so I didn't bother (considering she topped the year, beat 2nd place by 5% and me by 9%)

Didn't help either when the only times we chatted today was in a group (ish.... as in like people were around and having short convos everywhere)

No lame excuse of having a crap exam mark tomorrow, I topped the year with Modern History (and she's in my class). Just gonna go up to her randomly (while she's alone) and ask her out.
I won't yell it out randomly if I were you. Give her a bit of thinking time... As for me... I'm as ready as I ever can be to ask the girl I like out.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC

I won't yell it out randomly if I were you. Give her a bit of thinking time... As for me... I'm as ready as I ever can be to ask the girl I like out.
Took over a thousand posts to help you build that confidence

the_one_1

HSC

Took over a thousand posts to help you build that confidence
Well actually I never even looked at this thread. Asking questions on yahoo answers got me a little better advice from a wider range of people. That got me through.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A

Well actually I never even looked at this thread. Asking questions on yahoo answers got me a little better advice from a wider range of people. That got me through.
What did they tell you? Please let us know.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

Pretty sure most people have made up in their minds who they would or would not want to date. So pretty much unless I do something insanely drastically wrong tomorrow then she might change her mind

MODS IF I DONT ASK OUT THIS GIRL BY TOMORROW THEN CLOSE MY ACCOUNT

(joking)

Aysce

HSC

It really isn't.

So much over-analysis :haha:

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

It really isn't.

So much over-analysis :haha:
Yeah I know. I was most annoyed with myself at not having done it

At the end of the day I was walking about 5 metres behind her to the station but she was chatting to two of her friends. The only excuse I can possibly make up is that she's in a group which puts all sorts of unfair pressure on her.

Or so I would think.

Aysce

HSC

Understandable - would've done the same but it depends on the person and friends (not that my opinion means much :p)

This thread is entertaining to read; in a positive way.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

Understandable - would've done the same but it depends on the person and friends (not that my opinion means much :p)

This thread is entertaining to read; in a positive way.
Mhm. She's really shy and it would just be embarrassing for her if she turned me down IMO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)