girls, what would you like a boy to like about you? (2 Viewers)

SamTan*06*

All alone in a memory! I was beautiful theeeen....
HSC
I'm gonna be like aaaaalllllllll the other girls and say I'd like a guy to like me for being me. Not just coz he thinks i'm pretty, or bcoz I hav boobs. But bcoz i'm smart, and have a great personnality. etc etc etc. But in the same respect, I like being told I'm pretty and special and stuff. Its nice :)

I hope any guys reading this pay attention...

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
She don't care about my car
She don't care about my money
And that's real good because I don't got alot to spend
But if I did it wouldn't mean nothin'

She likes me for me
Not because I look like Tyson Beckford
With the charm of Robert Redford
Oozing out my ears
But what she sees
Are my faults and indecisions
My insecure conditions
And the tears upon the pillow that I shed

She don't care about my big screen
Or my collection of DVD's
Things like that just never mattered much to her
Plus she don't watch to much t.v.

And she don't care that I can fly her
To places she ain't never been
But if she really wants to go
I think deep down she knows that
All she has to say is when

She likes me for me
Not because I hang with Leonardo
Or that guy who played in "Fargo"
I think his name is Steve
She's the one for me
And I just can't live without her
My arms belong around her
And I'm so glad I found her once again

Gazing at the ceiling
as we entertain our feelings in the dark
The things that we're afraid of are gonna show us
what we're made of in the end

She likes me for me
Not because I sing like Pavarotti
Or because I am such a hottie
I like her for her
Not because she's phat like Cindy Crawford
She has got so much to offer
Why does she waste all her time with me
There must be something there that I don't see

She likes me for me
Not because I'm tough like Dirty Hairy
Make her laugh just like Jim Carrey
Unlike the Cable Guy
But what she sees
Is that I can't live without her
My arms belong around her
Found her once again
I'm so glad I found her once again
On again

edit: not sure if thats relevant or has been done yet

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
FireFlower said:
It sounds cliched, but I like guys to like me for reasons other than how I look. When I was single, guys that bearly knew me would often go after me just because they liked the way that I looked. Once they found out that I had more than half a brain in my head and wasn't exclusivly interested in shopping and gossip, they tended to run fast in the opposite direction. (Although maybe this was just because 99% of the guys at my high school were idiots).
wouldn't they like you more BECAUSE you're not exclusivly interesting in shopping and gossip?

Then again intelligence = evil. Thats how i see girls, when they're smart they're crafty and untrustworthy.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Ennaybur said:
edit: not sure if thats relevant or has been done yet
i hate you for who you are rubyanne.

SamTan06 said:
I'm gonna be like aaaaalllllllll the other girls and say I'd like a guy to like me for being me. Not just coz he thinks i'm pretty, or bcoz I hav boobs. But bcoz i'm smart, and have a great personnality. etc etc etc. But in the same respect, I like being told I'm pretty and special and stuff. Its nice

After reviewing your myspace which is cluttered with about 7different miscallaneous surveys which no one could give a crap about unless they were on the same mission as me (and I most certainly hope you put those up there and dont bulletinise another 10 - IM LOOKING AT YOU KATYKINS), I have concluded that because you have put an overplayed piece of audio as your priofile song, that you do't actually care about anyones hearing and wellbing, even though all your 'pics' feature those I would presume to be your friends. You also have an unhealthy obsession with 'Cameron' and singular friend obsessions are not cool. I hate you for being you.

SamTan*06*

HSC
S1M0 said:
wouldn't they like you more BECAUSE you're not exclusivly interesting in shopping and gossip?

Then again intelligence = evil. Thats how i see girls, when they're smart they're crafty and untrustworthy.

I'm sorry, but how does a smart girl make them untrustworthy? or even crafty? I'm sure that a smart girl would realise how lucky she is to hav you, and not cheat on you, or use you...well, a decent, smart girl (no offence to any girls who have done that)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
SamTan*06* said:
I'm sorry, but how does a smart girl make them untrustworthy? or even crafty? I'm sure that a smart girl would realise how lucky she is to hav you, and not cheat on you, or use you...well, a decent, smart girl (no offence to any girls who have done that)
intelligence = evil.

Its a little "theory" i've come up with in my attempt to fruitlessly understand girls. Don't take it TOO seriously lol

SamTan*06*

HSC
Bookie said:
i hate you for who you are rubyanne.

After reviewing your myspace which is cluttered with about 7different miscallaneous surveys which no one could give a crap about unless they were on the same mission as me (and I most certainly hope you put those up there and dont bulletinise another 10 - IM LOOKING AT YOU KATYKINS), I have concluded that because you have put an overplayed piece of audio as your priofile song, that you do't actually care about anyones hearing and wellbing, even though all your 'pics' feature those I would presume to be your friends. You also have an unhealthy obsession with 'Cameron' and singular friend obsessions are not cool. I hate you for being you.
Hmmm.
I see your point. And my page only has 2 pointless surveys. I bulletenise many more tho.

And my song mite be over played, but its good. (and I dont see how that make it seem like I dont care about anyone's hearing and wellbeing)

My 'obsession' with Cameron isn't unhealthy. He's my closest friend. I'm sure you have one particular friend that you do more stuff with than your other friends.

Let's just say that both of us hav too much time on our hands.

(and Cameron says 'hi')

xx__savannah

HSC
I like blokes to think I'm fun, can take a joke, they can be themselves, I want to be reasonably attractive, I don't believe it when they say anything more than that. I'd also like to be appreciated for being different to the other girls.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
SamTan*06* said:
I'm gonna be like aaaaalllllllll the other girls and say I'd like a guy to like me for being me. Not just coz he thinks i'm pretty, or bcoz I hav boobs. But bcoz i'm smart, and have a great personnality. etc etc etc. But in the same respect, I like being told I'm pretty and special and stuff. Its nice :)

= point.

Ingoesout

HSC
N/A
Hmm they have to like me for my "crazy". Just everything i do they have to be obsessed with and in awe of.

But ultimately i don't like guys to like me.

ha.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
intelligence women are evil.

by intelligence, they must possess an IQ of at least 120 IRL, 150+ online.
Intelligent women are attractive my dear friend. Evil ones even more so.

Joohlie

HSC
I want a guy to like my ability to be random & just talk a lot of jibberish sometimes.
I want a guy to like my appearance & my personality.
I just want a guy to like me for me. RAWR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)