Girls why dont you want to be housewives (1 Viewer)

HSC
savings and that rich and loaded husband all women are meant to have
1. Do commerce degree
2. get a job in corporate sector
3. Find a husband in the corporate sector on one of those ridiculously high salaries
4. ??????
5. Profit

If you're not planning to use the qualification, it would be best to just teach yourself.

HEY HONEY I JUST SAVED $40000 on in university fees by buying some books, can we go to Europe?

nathanf

HSC
this sounds like a quote from one of the many dumb and lazy girls at my school. i dont want to be a housewife because if i had the same aspirations as them, i would want to kill myself
Some girls just want to have a few babies and stay at home while their boyfriend/husband has to provide and she doesn't want to work.

They either stay housewives indefinately, or they get a job in their 30/40's after they realise that popping out babies every-year helps nothing.

And yeah, if you're aspirations stopped at that, I can imagine you wouldn't very happy with oyur life :p

Yo1anda

HSC
Some girls just want to have a few babies and stay at home while their boyfriend/husband has to provide and she doesn't want to work.

They either stay housewives indefinately, or they get a job in their 30/40's after they realise that popping out babies every-year helps nothing.

And yeah, if you're aspirations stopped at that, I can imagine you wouldn't very happy with oyur life :p
or they start fucking the gardener/cableman/pizza guy out of boredom.

HSC
Or get together with other housewives in their neighbourhood and go investigating their friend's suicide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)