• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Girls, your thoughts pls... (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Most girls would love a gift like that. :D

although:

Tulipa said:
sif be friends with a girl and shower her with attention and awesome presents if you're NOT interested in her. GUYS THAT DO THAT ARE SCARY AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS. especially if they say they love you as a friend and like from then on always say "love ya lots" when they say bye. freaks.
it just confuses them. and its scary.
QFT.

it can be a bit (read: a lot) weird when a strictly friends-only friend showers you in boyfriend-type gifts (i have been on the recieving end, it does feel distinctly odd). but you know her - if you're sure, go for it. it is a great very generous gift after all.

swanelle

HSC
Lovely gift, most girls would probably love it
BUT, i'd feel totally awkward, receiving something that expensive from a guy friend (even my best guy friends)
However, you've given it to her now, so there's nothing you can do, because any more explanation on top of a letter and you're approaching REALLY weird territory...
So just try not to worry, and be happy that you did something really nice for your friend.
BTW for future reference, perfume is prob not the best gift idea, unless you already know what perfume she loves, and she needs more of it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)