GirLs..? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Trev said:
Sorry, 'Clueless' has been hammered in to my brain lately, stupid English assessment. (you know.... "wattup woman", or something, Dionne's b/f) lol

ohhh dude .. dont tork bout clueless wid me .. lol - i get wat u mean .. coz lyk .. lyk .. i swear, we've watched it friggin gazillionz of times - LoL, not that itz a bad movie ... just - lol [i think i actually lyk it more now that i've analysed it.. which is kinda weird, cuz usually itz the other way around!]
hmm - yeh, it's what he says .. thatz foshor!! lol ;)

Boo_

HSC
clueless!!! thatz something i havent seen in awhile...

therez 1 girl and the rest ar guys...im to lazy to count...wait...20 guys...i think...my brain is to lazy to count numbers...i should go do my math hw...

HSC
N/A
Boo_ said:
clueless!!! thatz something i havent seen in awhile...

therez 1 girl and the rest ar guys...im to lazy to count...wait...20 guys...i think...my brain is to lazy to count numbers...i should go do my math hw...
clueless is soo totally - i hated it, but have learned to like it.. lol.. weird
most movies we analyse i learn to despise.. but this one.. other way round!
tee-hehe

u go girl for ipting!!! =D

Lorie

HSC
there were 11 guys and 1 female thai exchange student. quite an interesting combo

gem_max

HSC
Haha in my IPT class of 6 people there was 5 girls. The female teacher was one of those anti-male sorts so the guy, even though he was top (until the end when I dominated w00+) was always getting yelled at for the stupidest reasons. Geez I hate butch feminist teachers.

Trev

stix
HSC
gem_max said:
Haha in my IPT class of 6 people there was 5 girls. The female teacher was one of those anti-male sorts so the guy, even though he was top (until the end when I dominated w00+) was always getting yelled at for the stupidest reasons. Geez I hate butch feminist teachers.
Well, it could have partly worked in your favour in the end! :p [but yeh, I hate them too....]

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
gem_max said:
my teacher somehow found a sense of humour between the end of last year and the end of last term.. amazing...

ok im done

Boo_

HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
clueless is soo totally - i hated it, but have learned to like it.. lol.. weird
most movies we analyse i learn to despise.. but this one.. other way round!
tee-hehe

u go girl for ipting!!! =D
Trev said:
Boo_ is in fact, a guy. lol.
HAHA!!! Yeah, let me check...Yep still a guy!!!
dnt worry, i'll forgive u, lol

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
melsc said:
Someone thought I was a guy the oda day :( ON BOS I mean LOL
someone thought i was a guy too.. until i went on the bos mIRC chat and started talking about my boyfriend hahahaha twas funny

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
melsc said:
I get told I have balls a lot....so maybe thats y...but come on...I have anthony Callea in my signature
Anthony is pretty popular with the males though you know ;)

ps: im not a guy either!!!

And there are 5 girls (including me) in out ipt class and 2 guys. There were 2 more guys but they left

gem_max

HSC
_muse_ said:
someone thought i was a guy too.. until i went on the bos mIRC chat and started talking about my boyfriend hahahaha twas funny
haha there would have been one second there where they still thought you were a guy and were going 'what the...?'

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
haha yeah i know.. but luckily someone on there knew my name was rach and cleared it all up for everyone :)

YAY!!!!!!! for a split second, in someones mind.....i was a gay guy :)

HSC
N/A
lourai*87 said:
Anthony is pretty popular with the males though you know ;)

ps: im not a guy either!!!

And there are 5 girls (including me) in out ipt class and 2 guys. There were 2 more guys but they left
ahahaha - yeah, it's soo true
one of my mates the other day was commenting on anthony - hahaha, pretty daimn sexual - and he aint even gay! =P

hmm - girls in ipt - yay!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)