GirlTV.. how HOT is she?? (1 Viewer)

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Buggdogg said:
I can't believe i'm admitting to watching the show, but i'll watch anything with 4 hot girls in it, even an autopsy.

Chrissy is the hottest, and simone isn't as bad as some of the people reckon, i wouldn't turn her down.
The other two are orright, Juliette will be far better when she gets a bit older.
That soap thing they do, as someone mentioned that is actually kinda funny.

The thread continues.
and what about the blue eyed brunette

dawma88

Dance jew dance!!!
HSC
N/A
G-unit Gorilla said:
HHAHAHAHAHAHA I BET YOUVE NEVER TOUCHED A VAGINA BEFORE!
HEHEHEHE
sorry cool dude......u hav payed some skank to touch .

its not our fault ur some prick who cant get laid.....HARD

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
nicko88 said:
Gee, I dunno...the series seems a little too short-lived to be over just yet
It is.
Aussie queer eye went for 3 episodes b4 being axed.

lousie89

HSC
nicko88 said:
Hahahahaha, especially when they shake their head and it sounds likesome one's shaking a paint spray can.

i think taht's really annoying when they do that...

that show is quite annoying but i still watch it with my sister bcoz we think it's funny.
but they have repeats on like, all the time.

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
that sucks....i enjoyed that show.
I moved back to the Big Arvo for light entertainment, and i use the OC for perving purposes...however its mostly on mute these days - that is such crap

jennylim

HSC
Italian Hotshot said:
A guy I used to go to school with is cousins with the young Asian-ish lass.
hahaha. yes i think i know who u mean. and chrissie's lil sister goes to my school atm...she is sooooo cute!! like about knee high and just gorgeous. and for those sickies, i mean that in an entirely non-paedophilic way.

Kangaroostyle

HSC
Arent the girls from GIRLTV in yr 12?.... or r they those 15 year old girls who look 18?.... n by the way which one is which?... i cant even memba their names... but the one with the curly hair has the most spotlight and the most beautiful while the asian is foxy n da brunnete n blonde seem just......uhmm....boring....!

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
We've gone through this before. If you've read the previous pages, which I'm pretty sure and I can't blame you, we've said that some have graduated. The asian one graduated last year I think. The youngest one is the blonde one I think.

Last edited:

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
thats probably why they axed the show- those girls are too old and are busy with jobs or studying or boyfriendsor something- idont know

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
that show cracks me up

evey time the chat about stuff theres always 1/2 that have opposite opinions to the others so that theyre showing little girls that every one can have different opinions

its really lame and i agree with whoever said they cant sing....well most cant buttheres one that can but i dont know which

Fry

Smart_Dunce said:
thats probably why they axed the show- those girls are too old and are busy with jobs or studying or boyfriendsor something- idont know
more like they're too young. they have a life to get one with, unless they choose hosting as their full-time job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)