Girra or Penrith? (1 Viewer)

HSC
definitely more than enough :D. im not sure about girra but penrith isnt like sydboys/sydgirls/nsb etc that takes an extreme amount of consideration when it comes to extra curricular. i think since its hast its best to do well in that. penrith opened a new class in my grade this year and some of the new kids' hast results are very average. they said that its their school reports that carried them.
reserve for syd boys 😔 I might apply for Sydney boys and maybe nsb too but idk maybe it was for the better that i didn't get into high as it's a 1hr 15m travel time one way but I wouldn't really mind it, i could do hw on the train, read etc. I really wanted to get into high because of how many opportunities they offer, and Saturday sport etc. I also applied for a fee-assisted place at syd grammar this year so we'll see how that goes too.

Also if I apply for more than 3 schools but on the paper I make it seem like i applied for only 3 could a school reject my application even If I meet all their criteria's? I'm asking as a friend did this last year

What I mean is, since baulko, nsb, and high all share results with one another, I'd assume they may also share my application so for my application for those schools- I could write my preference list as

1. Baulko
2. Syd Boys
3 North Syd Boys

This also works for both Girra and Penrith since they also share results with each other so for my application for Penrith and Girra I could write preferences as

1. Penrith
2. Girra

These are just examples, also mb if I don't make sense, tired from my 2hr swim sesh (fly set too) 😔

Finally, should I apply for Ruse? It's only a 50m commute and I'm definitely not the next Einstein but I have 1yr of agriculture experience so maybe that'd help

HSC
I also have around 85 hours of volunteer service that I've done in both 2023 and 2024 at my local church, community, library, being a teacher at both my swimming and muay thai gym for younger children (4-7 y/o) etc. But I don't have evidence as in a certificate or something of the sort, could I just contact them asking if they could sign a document saying that

"I, certify that John Doe has completed x amount of hours at our library located at 123 Seasme St"

Or something along the lines

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)