• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

gl (1 Viewer)

always.dreaming

sporadic attendee
HSC
N/A
Legham said:
Legham you ass! Go to bed.

and fail XP

Jks Jks...

how's it working out for you...I mean how's it going?

I'm running on cupcakes atm...what;'s your fuel?

I don't want to stay up...but it looks like i'm going to have to...I only started studying about half and hour ago *sigh*

Also, i've been staying up until 5/6 everyday so...hahaha, i'm very awake :p

FARKKKKKKKKK 6 hours left.

EDIT: Oh, btw...when i say "studying" i ACTUALLY mean, sitting at my desk, looking at my notes...occasionally reading through them...taking a break and playing frets on fire (game I found today while looking for ORTs =D it's guitar hero...for PC)

Last edited:

Legham

HSC
always.dreaming said:
Legham you ass! Go to bed.

and fail XP

Jks Jks...

how's it working out for you...I mean how's it going?

I'm running on cupcakes atm...what;'s your fuel?

I don't want to stay up...but it looks like i'm going to have to...I only started studying about half and hour ago *sigh*

Also, i've been staying up until 5/6 everyday so...hahaha, i'm very awake :p

FARKKKKKKKKK 6 hours left.

EDIT: Oh, btw...when i say "studying" i ACTUALLY mean, sitting at my desk, looking at my notes...occasionally reading through them...taking a break and playing frets on fire (game I found today while looking for ORTs =D it's guitar hero...for PC)
Lol, its going alright for me :p I hadn't read Hamlet, so by reading the translation to normal peoples writing im actually learning a fair bit about the text :p I still have shitloads to do though seeing as i know nothing about frontline, yeats and have no related material :p

Im using V as my fuel :p 3 cans down so far. Also i slept til 2 today, so im not as tired as i usually would be.

5 hours and 35 minutes to go!

Is frets on fire the same as guitar hero but on PC, or is it just a similar game type?

Legham

HSC
Ahh yeah. I knew you could import songs on the actual guitar hero, but dont know whether its PC or xbox.. i thought that might have been what you were talking about.

Lol, thanks for the tip about the gum :p i've got some.. gonna have me a chew! V works a treat but :)

Such a relief studying rosencrantz & guildenstern after hamlet.. about a 1000 times more simple.

4 hours and 45 minutes

FromDeeEast

HSC
i tried goin to bed but i've had a fucked up sleeping pattern lately, which consists of sleeping from 7am to 2 pm

better not fall asleep in the exam :mad:

Psilo

HSC
weee im screwed so much shit to remember, il go ok in 2/3 essays

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)