• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Glenn McGrath! (1 Viewer)

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
since playing the 1st test in australia this summer, mcgrath is averaging 69 with the bat and 14 with the ball.... talk about an all rounder!

Pace Setter

Almost everytime one of the new-ball pair stay at the crease for a bit of time, there's bound to be some effect on the amount of stamina left for their bowling. Does anyone think that it'd be a good idea for Mcgrath and Gillespie to bat in the middle order, so they dont (in some innings) tire themselves to death at the crease JUST BEFORE coming out for 5-6 crucial high-octane overs? Same goes for any new-ball pair.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
McGrath should open the batting...umm no...i was being sarcastic last time ponting tried that he put clarke to open cause he got 5 wickets with his orthodox bowling and he got a duck...

phungus

HSC
haha well i rkn Mcgrath shud go ahead of Kaspa tho at least. He aint performing so well with the bat

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
I know this is slightly off topic, but who will open with hayden tomorrow cause langer is injured. U know who i want! G.D. McGrath!! He'll show the pakis

dougthelegend

HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
but on the other hand he does better than pakistans openers salmin butt
and as if to spite you - Butt comes out and bats well, and is on 69 not out - with a strike rate of 71 - not too bad if you ask me.

All i hope is that Pakistan can put up a good fight - its not good for world cricket if Australia keeps beating everyone in 3 or 4 days.

Having said that, i still want the aussies to win :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)