• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Globalisation australia (1 Viewer)

s4b

HSC
hey guys , i recently recieved an assignment to do and the question was to Discuss the impacts of globalisation on the australian economy. I need some help on answering this question i know to write about the Economic growth, trade, finance, Labour,Income distribution, environment and communication and technology.

How can this be set out and dose any one have any info?

thnx

Arowana21

HSC
N/A
read text book!
Everything is in text book.
Get ur statistics from text book.
BUT for statistics like inflation, economic growth, u should get the current stats from internet.

FlyingHigh26

HSC
DETAIL and DEPTH! is what my economics teacher used to yell at me. Globalisation is tough, because its so broad. Globalisation mostly relates to the growth of trade flows, whether financial or through the use of goods and services throughout the world economy, and the continued liberalisation or degredation of artifical barriers to foreign traders into domestic economies. Globalisation has occured because of growth through the use of technologies that allow domestic producers to sell goods or services not only in the domestic but world economy. You can relate to international organisations such as the World Trade Organisation and International Monetary Fund, as well as multilateral and bilateral trade agreements that influence competition between countries, and force countries to operate at its comparative advantage. However, you need to use perspective and include the negatives of globalisation, such as degredation of cultural perspective, growth in short term unemployment and reallocation of resources within the world economy, in turn degrading some industries. But remember, the one main thing to think about in relation to globalisation is that we are talking about the WORLD ECONOMY; that is, the integration of all national economies of the world into the world market for goods and services.

I hope some of this stuff helps you in your studies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)