globalisation case study: HOLDEN (1 Viewer)

Thatstudentm9

HSC
Hey guys i have an assignment on the operations topic which is to to collect, summarise and analyse articles/items about Aussie businesses that have gone global , you must relate atricle info to HSC business operations syllabus /I] so i come across this article http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-12-...uring-operations-in-australia-by-2017/5150034
in the article it states/ denotes:
"It is my determination ... to work with the people of Australia to ensure that the strengths of our society continue to be built on
tony abbot said that society has been weakened mind u having a local V8 Holdon commi and hsv is an aussie definition of heaven on wheels
so it holden has the responsibility as an aussie business to facilitate the NEED for a local v8
"It will be a considered package of measures designed to rebuild confidence in the long-term economic future of those regions, in the long-term future of manufacturing in this country," he said
(the economic impact)
Holden has been an iconic national brand for Australians, a part of our heritage, which meant a great deal to Australians over several generations
i'm relating this to CSR as holden's activites impascted the economey and ruined the image of AUS in terms of mafacturing and workers loosing jobs (resistance to change+redundacny+inertia)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)