• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Go on, admit you're BSing your journal right now (1 Viewer)

patty4848

HSC
mmm... 10 hours sleep last night. Really pays off to finish your major work a week before its due. :p

kthxbambi

HSC
haha my journal resembles a scrapbook
lots of pictures of my characters (thanks Russh magazine!) and articles about drug use etc
i love my journal, its beautiful haha

MadamGuilia

HSC
In a way the journal does effect/affect :mad1: marking... considering:

Markers may decide to bring in your journal in an attempt to MARK you up/down on information/clarification needed.

It's like the 'it's free', when really, nothing is free except nature who wades in our destruction.

Yes, alright.. bit out of context!

OMG so glad E2 is basically done.

So many people bull**** their journals, man!

MadamGuilia

HSC
My journals resemble ME! Scatterbrained, excitable and expressive. hehehe... ideas everywhere, notes everywhere... it's fantastic.

tomjashrooms

HSC
Im totally Bullshiting My design and technology and Extension History process logs. They are such a stupid waste of time. Fuck that shit

Hysterik

HSC
I pulled an all-nighter, handed it in, went home and slept. So glad it's finally over!

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
I'm thinking about doing History ext. next year. Does anyone know if you have to hand in any kind of journal with the essay?

not.addie

HSC
Tully B. said:
I'm thinking about doing History ext. next year. Does anyone know if you have to hand in any kind of journal with the essay?
yep you do :)

tomjashrooms

HSC
Tully B. said:
Fuck extension history alltogether trust me Id rather eat my own shit than do that crap again please reconsider the subject is hard, boring and alot of work. I did more work in extension history (1 Unit) than in mathematics and modern history combined ( a total of 4 units) and it is way different and much much more STUDY based and learing interpretations not content of history. Extension History =Gayness

frezbo

HSC
Tully B. said:
Yes, they had regular log book checks at my school. Some people have got up to about 5 log books in the past!
This could be the wrong thread for your question though :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)