Go Overseas in Year 12? (1 Viewer)

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Hey, so I'm going on exchange to France over the summer holidays to help me with 3U French, but the exchange period would also incorporate three weeks of year 12 (end of term 4). Is this going to damage my ability to maintain my ranks (1st in everything at a rural comprehensive with cohorts of around 20 for all my subjects) and should I be studying much while I'm over there if I'm aiming for a 97-99 ATAR (keep in mind that I will be at school while I'm there for eight hours a day)? What should I be doing now to ensure that it doesn't affect me too much to miss out on 3 weeks of school and holiday study, work ahead in my personal notes by three weeks? Thank you! :)

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Perhaps you could start by asking your teachers what they plan to teach within that three week period.

zmccu3

HSC
3 weeks wont kill you, you can always catch up. I think you will gain more from an exchange, if not grades wise but through a fun experience. School isn't everything.

Bobbo1

HSC
3 weeks wont kill you, you can always catch up. I think you will gain more from an exchange, if not grades wise but through a fun experience. School isn't everything.

+1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)