• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Go The Mighty Roosters (14 Viewers)

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Nah. Sorry Bookie. It wouldnt work on my computer. When i first found out who it was about i was so excxited i nearly crapped myself. But then it didnt work so I cried for 3 hours and then i crapped myself. Very sad.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
BnT only wanted managers. But they have my resume, they can call me if they want casuals/part-timers. And i still dnt know if i got the job at the lolly shop. Im presuming its a lolly shop.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Hehe, presuming its a lolly shop.

"Yes we are a lolly shop. Come and enjoy our walls made of CANDY!!!!!"

Then once you step in these bars come down and the temperature rises to 50 degrees. And then you die.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
i dont know what the fuck is goin on but i am psddddd as in drunk. dnt ask me why im on bos. i just felt the need to go on. i shall go and sleep now. im psd off greg didnt get drunk. i could of blatantly bashed him but it turns out i was the one off my nut. i couldnt even give the bday girl a lap dance with everyone. my head hurts, i shall go. bye bye munchkins. i am not drunk seriouslyyyyyy.

i think i shall delet this post when i come on tommorow.

HSC
kimi said:
i dont know what the fuck is goin on but i am psddddd as in drunk. dnt ask me why im on bos. i just felt the need to go on. i shall go and sleep now. im psd off greg didnt get drunk. i could of blatantly bashed him but it turns out i was the one off my nut. i couldnt even give the bday girl a lap dance with everyone. my head hurts, i shall go. bye bye munchkins. i am not drunk seriouslyyyyyy.

Boo you whore, now you can't.

Who can take a sunrise
Sprinkle it in dew
Cover it in chocolate
and a miracle or two?

The candyman
The candyman can
The candyman can cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good

HSC
RanyofuKenyan? said:
Boo you whore, now you can't.

Who can take a sunrise
Sprinkle it in dew
Cover it in chocolate
and a miracle or two?

The candyman
The candyman can
The candyman can cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good
Mmm, chocolate-covered sunrise!

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
kimi said:

you should of seen your self, describing yourself as off your nut is an understatement. There was no way i was going to get as drunk as everyone else was. haha! not drunk, i heard that alot last night....then they stumbled off with some kind of alcohol in their hand!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)