• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Go The Mighty Roosters (6 Viewers)

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Fuck you all. This is the 2nd time im confused. And seeing as its a ROOSTERS thread, i think the general idea would be to discuss about the Sydney Roosters and not this bullshit about Socceroos (gooo socceroos) and someone's beard.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
kimi said:
Fuck you all. This is the 2nd time im confused. And seeing as its a ROOSTERS thread, i think the general idea would be to discuss about the Sydney Roosters and not this bullshit about Socceroos (gooo socceroos) and someone's beard.
Its Vagana's Beard for your information! And don't you forget cos I dont wanna have to remind people.

HSC
kimi said:
Ok, i agree that we should be talking about the Rooosters, not some stupid beard (its so ugly!) but go the Socceroos!! :D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)