Goals for 2013 (1 Viewer)

HSC
I only ended up catching up with my biology notes and doing a little homework yesterday. Aiming to try and get 92 but I doubt it since there is just an abundance of smart people in my grade. I'll try my best though :)

Last edited:

SuperMike96

HSC
Unfortunately I didn't get as much work done these holidays as I had planned. I still feel like I did a lot of work.... I am aiming for a 90+ ATAR but to be honest I would be happy with 85

fatboi

HSC
N/A
To all the peeps who didn't study much, don't feel too bad

as long as you had a good break and restart studying when the new semester rolls in, you have nothing to worry about. In the grand scheme of things, there's not that much to learn, and you have plenty of time to do it. Chin up.

academical

HSC
I completed my first draft for my major work in english extension 2 + made sure journal was up to date, wrote essays, read Frankenstein, Hamlet, Catch 22 (that book is soo long haha), Romulus My Father, and watched Blade Runner and did most of my notes for Production of Materials in Chemistry, as well as completing some assignments they gave us to do over the holidays.

My goals for this year are to:

- Revise regularly
- Complete all tasks I set out to do

and perhaps more importantly:
- Make school work something I enjoy to do; approach it with optimism and a beneficial attitude:)

Unfortunately... I think I'm going to have to spend less time lurking on BOS haha:)

CaffeineMotor

HSC
Wow, that's insane, I can just pull through a 2 hour study session, but a minimum of 3 hours is something I can't imagine, hopefully I can pull that off without burning out :/

I just want to have at least 90+ ATAR, but truthfully I do want to get that 99.95 and brag off to my relatives ;)
Don't worry it's completely manageable. For example throughout the school weekdays such as tonight I'll work say 5:30-7, break till 8 then work again till 9:30. This can shift, but there's a good three hours there.

I would love a 99.95.... but for me I need to be realistic lol.

aekryan

HSC
I successfully planned, but failed to take action. :(
This.

+ i wanna do law and that means at least atar of 95 (idunno if this can happen) for maquarie which is 9/36 law schools in australia.. If i was more prepared i would be aiming for 97 so i could transfer to syd law the next year, or i could apply post-grad, idk. Iwantanother6weeks.

HSC
Don't worry it's completely manageable. For example throughout the school weekdays such as tonight I'll work say 5:30-7, break till 8 then work again till 9:30. This can shift, but there's a good three hours there.

I would love a 99.95.... but for me I need to be realistic lol.
When you study is it just purely study or homework also?

harrietty

HSC
Did a reasonable amount of work in the holidays, could have done more though, but I needed a break before I go full-ball the rest of the year :)

Goals...
~Revise at least 1.5 - 2 hours a day on a specific subject (each one on a different day). Goal/time based study.
~Write one essay/couple of short answer questions for each subject each week
~SPEND LESS TIME ON FACEBOOK. I'm wasting so much valuable time on it for hours, doing nothing.
~Maintain positive attitude!

Need 85.10 ATAR for the course at Macquarie.

CaffeineMotor

HSC
Homework isn't counted as study (to me that is). I do it first as it is compulsory, and to be honest when they do give us h work it usually is extremely relevant to the course and learning in general for the HSC.

Then comes Study, mind you I really didn't do too much in term 4 it's only the end of these holidays that I'm hitting study hard and properly. So it could consist of doing HSC Q's, writing notes etc. etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)