going down there... (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
lol yes it has been mentioned a few times, but thanks anyway :) and bananas too.

bubz :D said:
just buy your bananas and (if i remember correctly) your pineapples in bulk!

A_J_Gray

micaela_sawyers said:
1. It is best to swallow - guys usually think that they like you more if you swallow. One guy that I was with was offended when I spat

2. I don't think it really matters if you kiss after, that is if you like your partner that much

3. To give us what we want guys have to look like they know what they are doing, be affectionate and really try to make us come

4. While I'm waiting for my partner to come I just think,why does this always take so long? My mouth is getting sore
wanna meet up

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
obzedyon said:
Cannabalism? What are you eating there? Saliva? :rolleyes: Ah well. Gotta love this crazy world.
lol the things some people come up with hey? ;)
someone said sometimes they like the taste and othertimes dont....too true, but it IS influenced by the food eaten etc like already said. sometimes i spit it out and sometimes i swallow, my boyfriend doesnt care, i mean he is grateful enough that i gave him head, that swallowing it is my decision

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Hehe, thats because all guys like head.
Except for that Kevin guy from American Pie, hmm that makes me thikn - what race or nationality would you say is the most promiscuous?
Americans dont seem that horny despite their movies?

MissGeorgie

bubz :D said:
hey, just wonderng about the fire & ice thing (ie, going between ice cubes and a warm drink in your mouth whilst giving oral sex), does it actually work?

SURE DOES:D hahaha, yeh its lots of fun.

speaking of which race is the most horny.....is BOS a race? coz goddamn! this is one mighty big thread, especially since we r supposed to be talking about school :p not complaining but:D

lengstar

HSC
haha i doubt there is a race that is more horny cause others display their sexually proudly whilst others hide it.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Atotoi said:
Ive never been in a 69... is it as good as people say it is?

Trying to concentrate on giving head, while you're having your tool worked on is very very hard. Not to say I didnt love it, but it's a crazy thing you should probably give a go sometime.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
HeCtic said:
Trying to concentrate on giving head, while you're having your tool worked on is very very hard. Not to say I didnt love it, but it's a crazy thing you should probably give a go sometime.
lol it is hard, but is definently worth attempting

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Hehe , thats what Schoolies is for :D

And yeh, and as Miss Georgie said earlier about "BOS" being a race, a few of the girls in this thread sound like Nympho's to me :p

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
schoolies is getting random girls pregnant and never seeing them again
schoolies is so not about that
im a virgin and intend to be when i return from schoolies.

MissGeorgie

yeh that is really wrong about schoolies.....not just schoolies but anytime. getting a girl pregnant and never seeing her again?!
ok so she's probably an idiot if sh ecan manage to get pregnant but still.....wrong all the same

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
Minai said:
lol, trust you to know pookie
its a big part of serial killer lifestyle. im an expert at serial killers. i have to get down with the info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)