• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

going down there... (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
a guy who can't wait to go down on you has got to be one of the sexiest things ever.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
bubz :D said:
a guy who can't wait to go down on you has got to be one of the sexiest things ever.
Even if he's hairy, bald and looks like Homer Simpson but without the humorous dialogue?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
bubz :D said:
Likewise for a girl.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Riddles said:
the idea of a chick with my dick in her mouth doesn't really appeal, what happens if she sneezes? there won't being anything left then
That's where trust is a factor in your relationship.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
If it ever happened to me, I'd me more worried about the girl. I've got a feeling I'd have a reflex reaction of backhanding her.

jissie

Me
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
its all about fair exchange.. i believe in head for head. its not going to be any other way lol
ive gone down + come back up to kiss.. the guy didnt think nothing of it (people say that if you do that, and the guy/girl doesnt kiss you back it means theyre really not interested in u.. bla! jst something i heard.. i doubt its true.. i understand they dont want themselfs all over their face.... but truely.. its YOUR cum not any1 elses lol)
... after a guy has gone down on me, ive kissed him (its not like we've got shitloads of cum on our face or anything lol)
stop worry on the nitty gritty + jst enjoy having fun :D

SPIT! i cant hack having that ugly shit in my mouth lol kthnx.
but guys apparenly like it when girls swallow their load? bah beats me.. it basically does nothing for THEM.
views??
personally i think that it is so SEXY giving a guy head, and i love swallowing, i dont see the big deal about it.... and i love it when he guides me with wat he wants eg lightly pushing my head down.... i think it is so HOT....

and with the whole kissing thing after a guy has given you head, yeah it tastes a bit wierd at first but who cares.and plus i would get so cut if he wouldnt kiss me after i had given him head( i have just given hima god damn favour, how selfish can u be)
my favourite thing to do after sex or giving/receiving head is to kiss n cuddle so there is no way i wouldnt do it just for the sake of 5 seconds of getting used to a VERY slight taste....

i dunno.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)