• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

going down there... (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
refuse to give and receieve hahahha

nicely put.

*goes back to his hole*

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
truly-in-bliss said:
i was talkign to my gfs today.. and in our circle of 6... i was the only chick who was comfortable with giving a blowjob.... i thought that was weird...
that is sorta weird...but i guess some poeple are scared that they arent doing the right thing and that would make them uncomfrotable. im comfrotable doing it, but only cause i talk to my bf about what he likes etc, so i know that im doing what he enjoys...

taxman

make poverty
HSC
I met this chick at subway in liverpool and we got along so well it wasn't funny, we had a total ball together. We talked for about five hours on the phone and we had only just met.

Anyway, after my exploits on Friday night, I told her about it, and she understood and said it was fine since we were just friends...we weren't going out or anything.

So anyway, the conversation continued and she said she would HATE a guy going down on her...she reckons it would be gross for him...yet she is fine with going down on a guy. I just don't understand this...I LOVE cunnilingus, yet she (probably) wouldn't let me do that to her.

My ex-girlfriend was exactly the same. Why are girls not wanting it? I usually get amazing reactions from chicks I do it to...so why do people refuse to feel good? I hate how meaningless and trivial sexual exploits have become. People have sex all the time for the hell of it....but its never nearly as good as with someone you care for...if you've just met someone, you're gonna rush cunnilingus as opposed to someone you know and care for.

Bring down the government.

amanda3

HSC
what happened to no sex before marriage? morals.. values?? all that stuff? don't you think that if you continuously suck dick or let any tom dick or harry in u, ur sorta givin a part of urself away? then u might not b worthy later on..

MissGeorgie

i found out the strangest thing the other day.....one of my guy friends will NOT come in his gf's mouth! he thinks it is dirty! and think im dirty for swallowing

i dont understand this.......any guys got some answers?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
MissGeorgie said:
i found out the strangest thing the other day.....one of my guy friends will NOT come in his gf's mouth! he thinks it is dirty! and think im dirty for swallowing

i dont understand this.......any guys got some answers?
while I don't think girls who swallow are dirty (its their personal choice), I wouldn't do it either because I think its about respect for your girl, I just think its a bit degrading.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Minai said:
while I don't think girls who swallow are dirty (its their personal choice), I wouldn't do it either because I think its about respect for your girl, I just think its a bit degrading.
thats pretty much right- almost a quote from some1 i know

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
my friend refuses to even let his girlfriend give him head, because he thinks the entire act is degrading :eek:

not that his gf wants to go down on him anyway....

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha, jimmy has been looking in the wrong places :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
they aint so innocent nowdays man, we were just born a few years too early :p

nm, we have "experience" so therefore better chance with them :D

so lets go schoolgirl hunting after 17th :p

BabySilver

HSC
... said:
i find it quite hard to belive girls don't mind giving heads

like don't complain or anything..hmm..
Yeah it's all to do with the knowing weather or not they are good at it. Everyone has one special thing, for some girls it's giving head. and if it is, they usually really enjoy it. But then guys are the same. if theya re no good then they don't like doing it, but if they are great at it, then they love doing it.

Although with guys you have the few who' partners have faked it so they think they are good and therfore love it, but in reality they are crap.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
but its the same for both sexes...neither are going to think they are good at it unless you tell them that its good or what you like. i used to hate giving my bf head until he said "this is what i like...." and now i know im pleasuring him so i enjoy it

BabySilver

HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
but its the same for both sexes...neither are going to think they are good at it unless you tell them that its good or what you like. i used to hate giving my bf head until he said "this is what i like...." and now i know im pleasuring him so i enjoy it
Some people are lucky enough to have a natural talent. I mean If i'm not in the mood I do it badly and usually get tld byt the guy I'm the best he's had.

BabySilver

HSC
All but two. Both of whom had gotten it from quiet a few people so have more to compare it to then say my Ex husband, where I was his only one.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
mmm fair enough....ive had 3 say that....both my exes who have had enough experience to say that and unfortunately my vurrent who has no experience :(

MissGeorgie

"you could make a LOT of money doing that!" - my bf.....hahaha, he's so romantic:p

i dont think its degrading at all, i think its fun :p and if i didnt want him 2 come in my mouth i'd tell him and he wouldnt, or i'd prob spit it in his face:p but i dont mind swallowing, i dont feel any less f a person for doing it

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
MissGeorgie said:
i dont think its degrading at all, i think its fun :p and if i didnt want him 2 come in my mouth i'd tell him and he wouldnt, or i'd prob spit it in his face:p but i dont mind swallowing, i dont feel any less f a person for doing it
i agree, i dont think it is either. and i also tell my bf not to come in my mouth, and its as simple as that. but everyone has their own opinion on it right? like those who think that gays are wrong, and those who embrace bi-sexuals blah blah blah...
it also depends on the taste though..guys all taste diff and i think that will influence the decision etc...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)