Going for my Ps!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rozymisty

HSC
well the time crept up qucikly but yeah im going for my P2 test on Thursday morning! I am going to be sooo nervous before and during the test I reckon! God i hope i pass, coz I dont want to hand out heaps of money to the driving instructor and i want to hurry up and get my licence.

I got told that now a days they mainly test you on your road safety than manouvers coz of all the idiots out there on the road that you have to be careful of. Got to brush up on my road rules, even though I know most of them its just nice to have it fresh.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
well the time crept up qucikly but yeah im going for my P2 test on Thursday morning! I am going to be sooo nervous before and during the test I reckon! God i hope i pass, coz I dont want to hand out heaps of money to the driving instructor and i want to hurry up and get my licence.

I got told that now a days they mainly test you on your road safety than manouvers coz of all the idiots out there on the road that you have to be careful of. Got to brush up on my road rules, even though I know most of them its just nice to have it fresh.
Where are you doing it?

Member232135

HSC
N/A
Did mine at castle hill, was a breeze. Be smart and book it around 11ish, before lunch rush and after school 40 zones.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I mentioned it before in another thread but I did mine about 3 or 4 weeks ago at Hornsby. I failed first time around but 2nd time, I did quite well.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC

p2?

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
P1 you idiot. Um p funny a 30yr old L plater saying that a lot of other drivers are idiots lol

rozymisty

HSC
I go straight to my 2nd ps coz im 25. Im doing my test up here in Qld....so yeah i dont need to do the hazard perception test which is good.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Best of luck. Remember all the basics - mirror checks, blind spot checks, blinker, gaps, braking distance, looking around and being aware. If you miss hear an instruction ask for it to be repeated or confirm in. :)

rozymisty

HSC
Well today is the day and the butterflys are sure starting to flutter! I took some medication last night to 'bind me up' so i wont hopefully need the loo badly, like i typcally do when im nervous, but who says thats going to stop me.
I know my driving is good, im just nervous about manouvers.....My housemate got his licence over 25 and said he wasnt tested on any mounovers, just road driving which is a bit odd...

Im just hoping that i dont fail...i think thats what im nervous about, failing..... I know that I will be clarifying orders with the tester, like left here...at times, thats how i do it. and will be mumbling stuff. Ive heard that some have failed coz they didnt indicate long enough, didnt do the sequence right, ie indicate, mirrors etc.

rozymisty

HSC
jesus christ, never get your licence
go to hell you arrogant son of a bitch! Why do you bother posting negative things huh?

I did get my licence. Got to go car shopping next week and then when I get back from NZ I will get a car then. NO point in having to pay now when i wont be using the car for 3wks....

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
no really.

nervous drivers, such as yourself, are terrible. you will always be a danger unless you are confident behind the wheel

rozymisty

HSC
i was nervous because I am always nervous when I am doing a test.....

Before the test, the instructor said my driving is very good, and i just naturally like all new drivers i need experience....

you cant just suddenly 'get' driving....

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
i dno i've been in the car with a few P platers and have seen P platers drive (i'm on my Ls) and they're pretty fuckin bad.

no confidence and they do the most dumbshit maneuvres ever

Dod0

HSC
sounds like your mates are a bunch of deadshits..

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
sounds like your mates are a bunch of deadshits..
haha, well one of 'em was a speeder, the other couldn't park properly.
then you just get dumbcunts reversing out of their carparks into the oncoming lane . so they're facing you.....opposite of traffic

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i got a lift home from uni with a friend, im thinking "wat, she drives weirdly, she's on her P's and i've done ~15hrs on my L's".

probably coz she's a gurl driver :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)