Going for Rotary Club Scholarship for Engineering. Advice? (1 Viewer)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
I'm sure you've read the title. Thats right, i'm gonna have a go at the rotary club scholarship for engineering. Its applies for all branches of engineering, at any uni.

Thing is, i'm having some degree of difficulty providing a reason as to why i deserve to be given the scholarship.

So, for anyone who have previously applied and recieved a scholarship in general. Any tips?

Black Hawker

HSC
Its the Honeywell Engineering Summer School he is talking about. I've got in for this year, but waiting on a reply from Rotary for the sponsorship.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Black Hawker said:
Its the Honeywell Engineering Summer School he is talking about. I've got in for this year, but waiting on a reply from Rotary for the sponsorship.
I **think** i got in, but i need a reply from Rotary as well. I've been chosen by the school to go. Thats about it though.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
I don't know, why don't you write what you actually feel instead of asking others who have no idea about yourself... There's no right and wrong answer. Maybe you have socio-economic difficulties, maybe your lost a sibling, ect.

If you can't explain why you deserve it, well maybe you don't deserve it then.

Also while I was looking for the scholarship I found out Hamas considers Rotary Club a Zionist organisation, lol.

Last edited:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
jb_nc said:
I don't know, why don't you write what you actually feel instead of asking others who have no idea about yourself... There's no right and wrong answer. Maybe you have socio-economic difficulties, maybe your lost a sibling, ect.

If you can't explain why you deserve it, well maybe you don't deserve it then.

Also while I was looking for the scholarship I found out Hamas considers Rotary Club a Zionist organisation, lol.
This is an old thread that Black Hawker decided to bump so i figured i'd bump it too. But i already knew what to write, and have already written and handed it in a long time ago.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
S1M0 said:
This is an old thread that Black Hawker decided to bump so i figured i'd bump it too. But i already knew what to write, and have already written and handed it in a long time ago.
Oh, lol. Didn't look at the dates...

So you're on track to get the scholarship?

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
jb_nc said:
Oh, lol. Didn't look at the dates...

So you're on track to get the scholarship?
Perhaps. I just need the reply from the Rotary Club to confirm it.

Pankcake Guddu

HSC
yeah umm rotary is sponsering me $900 for nysf in canberra, so umm be nice and if ur waiting for confirmation why not ring them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)