Good cars for girls. (1 Viewer)

kfnmpah

HSC
Attention ladiez of Bored of Studies,
What car do you drive? What car do you want?

Attention everybody else,
what are some good sporty cars for girls?
are there some cars that are too masculine for girls to drive? (like evo's, s2000's etc?)

kfnmpah

HSC
mazda rx7 and rx8?

they're not really girly cars but are pretty small

The rx7 is sexy as fuck, but rotary engine=see ya money!

I love the toyota jza70supra. I'm saving up so when I get my blacks I can get a turbo.

The golf gti is also pretty cute. If you like hatch back's with a bit of 'tude.

K4M1N3

HSC
FYI S2000's are girls cars, although for a student i doubt its within financial reach, they are very expensive cars.

kfnmpah

HSC
FYI S2000's are girls cars, although for a student i doubt its within financial reach, they are very expensive cars.
Yeah, I know, I had a look on a few car websites... minimum 18k for a decent one.

and lol@them being a girl car. I know a few dewds who want one (i'm assuming they'd put a body kit etc on it... but still, lol)

kfnmpah

HSC
word. Don't know how I feel about the kit on the top one, though. Doesn't seem very practical for a daily.

scraaaaaaaaape.

Bread_2_Toast

HSC
heh, that's a funny joke
women don't need to drive in the kitchen

HSC
Uni Grad
word. Don't know how I feel about the kit on the top one, though. Doesn't seem very practical for a daily.

scraaaaaaaaape.
inorite haha

my friend has a lowered '96 lancer, navigating over speed humps is a nightmare

he is gonna lower his holden kingswood as well... /facepalm

kfnmpah

HSC
inorite haha

my friend has a lowered '96 lancer, navigating over speed humps is a nightmare

he is gonna lower his holden kingswood as well... /facepalm
Yeah, I've got a '74 mini. I accidentally went too fast over one of those little, but high-ish, speed bumps and scraped the exhaust bracket. 5 minutes later the nuts fell out, the bracket fell down and the exhaust pipe became disconnected from the manifold.

my car sounded like some shit-bag harley davidson. It was SO LOUD. I had to wait like 2 hours for it to cool down and attach it with some wire so i could get to a mechanic haha.

EDIT: by 'too fast' i mean >5km/h haha
2 of my dude friends have a lancer and an mx5, not lowered and they scrape ALL the time.

I love nissan gtr's but they're like 100k+. BOOOOOOO.

Last edited:

anne1010

HSC
for girls - mazda 2, mazda 3 hatch, yaris, echo
i like the polo and golf. and the bmw 116i is veryyy cute aswell.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
i don't know how much of this thread is necessarily girls cars- rx7/rx8 aren't exactly the typical girls cars but judging by OPs responses to other posts, it sounds like she wants something a bit edgier than the typical mazda 2, yaris, polo, etc...

if i was a chick i'd go for something like a mini cooper S or Polo GTI.

that being said, some of my chick friends drive evo's, and some of my guy friends have rx-7s/rx-8s (adding further confusion to this thread!).

ps. i still find it funny how the rx-8 drank considerably more petrol than my evo did, and that was with the rx-8 driving a lot slower.

kfnmpah

HSC
i don't know how much of this thread is necessarily girls cars- rx7/rx8 aren't exactly the typical girls cars but judging by OPs responses to other posts, it sounds like she wants something a bit edgier than the typical mazda 2, yaris, polo, etc...

if i was a chick i'd go for something like a mini cooper S or Polo GTI.

that being said, some of my chick friends drive evo's, and some of my guy friends have rx-7s/rx-8s (adding further confusion to this thread!).

ps. i still find it funny how the rx-8 drank considerably more petrol than my evo did, and that was with the rx-8 driving a lot slower.
yeah, i like japanese performance cars or vintage cars. i want a jza70 supra SO BAD. would never gt an rxanything because they're rotary engines, hence use more petrol. like, heaps.

How'd your evo go? I like them a lot, but compared to the supra or s2000 are very masculine, i think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)