good idea for xtra marks (1 Viewer)

manual91

HSC
Oh, so you know him?

lol.

Why doesn't everyone do every question twice, and that way we'll get 150%, its a fool-proof plan!

OP, you can also get 'xtra' marks several ways
1. sit the exam naked
2. In your case, get a monkey to sit the exam for you
3. Get a monkey to get naked and sit the exam for you
4. Actually, you know, study for your exam, and like, kinda know your course :)

And then get a naked monkey to do your exam.
that obviously wudn't work they'd notice if its over 100% you dumb or sumthing? And ur 2nd lot of ideas is even sillier. Srsly, i cant believe you wud think getting a monkey wud even work. i hope ur prepared to get a not-too good mark for this test if thats ur ideas for xtra marks are u expecting to get some bad mark for this test?

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I saw this thread a while ago... kinda thought it was a stupid idea and I don't think the BOS are stupid enough to not figure it out. Besides the BOS are patrolling this site now and have actual people employed to rifle through everything... they would have spammed it after each exam :p

00iCon

HSC
I saw this thread a while ago... kinda thought it was a stupid idea and I don't think the BOS are stupid enough to not figure it out. Besides the BOS are patrolling this site now and have actual people employed to rifle through everything... they would have spammed it after each exam :p
I'm one of them. oh crap! i've blown my cover! time for site shutdown!

martinc

HSC
BOS, I'm trying that next year with my HSC. See if you can catch me .

alisondance

HSC
intruging i wonder how it will go? my thought is it will be sent to the correct marking station after they realize they've been 'sent the wrong question' where the student number will reveal one has already been submitted for that question and as they are the same there will be no added marks but a not attempted for q7, or theyl go hunting for your question 7 and figure out you have two question 6's and an empty bar coded booklet...
but hey good luck with that.

SoMeRaNdOm.

HSC
that is the most stupidest thing i have ever heard of! the examiners separate everyones answers so that all of question 1 are together, all of 2 and so on. they get bundled up and sent away. they are then sorted out to the people marking the questions, which by the way, the answers are sent to the markers in school bundles, so all answers for question 6 from your school for example are marked by the same person.
:jaw:

elmoateme

HSC
Thats genius! Why not do the whole paper twice?

....... I so wish I'd written an extra belonging essay now. Hey OP, do you think 2 add. texts would be ok if they were in different essays?

random-1005

Banned
HSC
hey guys so i was doin the exam yeah and then i got up to question 7 and i was like wtf is this so then i had this rly gud idea. cos the bos lady sed our papers get split and all da q's are marked in diff places, so i jus did q6 twice and gave in 2 q6 books and mabye they wont notice that i rote q6 again instead of q7 and ill get 24 marks for q6 cos they'll add it in twice.
nice way to waste time wanker, you dont get any extra marks toolbox

Hope_

Hope~
HSC
I'm pretty sure you get a table for the marking... and they write your marks on the corresponding question. They will realise that you did the same question twice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)