Good JFK Sources (1 Viewer)

The Nick

McBain
HSC
Do any of the people doing JFK as their case study know of any good sources I could use for my major work? My case study is Jesus, but my major work is on the Cuban Missile Crisis. I have some good stuff on Khrushchev, anyone have any good JFK sources?

SmokedSalmon

HSC
heya there, i did Kennedy for history ext last year in the HSC. I still got a few notes and quotes from the historians like Schlesinger, Sorensen, Reeves, and Hersh. pm me with ur email and i'll send u them.

emilia

ur jfk thing

hi,
at school were doing jfk as our personality in extn. were using seymorur hersh, the dark side of camelot as it shows all the bad things bout kennedy and schlesinger and sorensen who have ritten memoir's bout him. they were officals of some sort. hope it helps!

emilia
ps. u wouldnt no of any marilyn moore sources would u??

Plebeian

I'm doing JFK, though we haven't started the case study yet (still doing historiography).

As well as the Dark Side of Camelot, we're using "A Question of Character" by Thomas C. Reeves which is another revisionist biography of JFK.

It seems pretty good so far and it has a chapter about the CMC. I think it also covers the relationship between JFK and Krushchev pretty well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)