• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Good luck '23 guys you got this (1 Viewer)

user18181818

HSC
Explain how satire is used to communicate the cartoonist’s social commentary. (4 marks)
1696906572719.png
ok so i get that its satire but what techniques...can i say the vector of the ppl walking draws readers to the 'regular path', which contrasts to the man in the background who has his unique approach of life idek but that's only 1 point

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
Explain how satire is used to communicate the cartoonist’s social commentary. (4 marks)
View attachment 40375
ok so i get that its satire but what techniques...can i say the vector of the ppl walking draws readers to the 'regular path', which contrasts to the man in the background who has his unique approach of life idek but that's only 1 point
why that man in the right hand corner taking a big ass step tho

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
View attachment 40375
um im kinda ass at unseen but i wouldve said the guy in the side walk is the salience coz he stands out --> showing how he's an anomaly

i guess the whole image is used to parody our contemporary society's political views and how ppl with diff views are discarded/ignored?

maybe we could talk about the monochromatic/dull colouring or smth idk

Rattlehead15

HSC
View attachment 40375
Yeah I just say vectors for everything cause I don't know any other visual techniques

yepImhere

HSC
um im kinda ass at unseen but i wouldve said the guy in the side walk is the salience coz he stands out --> showing how he's an anomaly

i guess the whole image is used to parody our contemporary society's political views and how ppl with diff views are discarded/ignored?

maybe we could talk about the monochromatic/dull colouring or smth idk
that's literally a good answer though

TankKuno

HSC
View attachment 40375
-vector
-monochromatic (weak tho)
-motif of the sign??
-foreground path, background lone man??
dont take my word for it, im literal trash at english

user18181818

HSC
i have another one lol cause i can't answer any of the questions i see

1696907160490.png

‘How to disconnect from the Rat Race, Have an Existential Crisis, and Find Meaning and Fulfilment’. Analyse how the image complements the written text to represent ideas about the emotions arising from human experiences (6 marks 🤡🤡)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)