GOOD LUCK ALL HSC'ers! (1 Viewer)

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
Hey guys, just wanted to wish you all good luck for tommorrow and the next few weeks!
Dont stress too much, it only makes it worse!
Just think, in a few more weeks it'll all be over, and in a few years you will be laughing at how much you stressed about it.
I know its been said before, but this really isnt the be all and end all, you've got all the world ahead of you!
Good Luck to everyone!!!!

Assasinator_2

HSC
^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm with stupid. ;)

Good luck, don't worry overly about it. It's not going to sentence you to an eternity of burning in the pits of hell, or a relationship with me, if you don't do perfect on it, so just chill and it'll all be good.

Hopefully we'll see you on the other side, where you can laugh at the stress you went through over a beer or something. :D

J

jhakka

Have fun people. This is only the most important academic event of your lives. One that will affect your life for the next three years (if you want to go on to uni or TAFE). Nothing to worry about.

Relax, ladies and gents.

-Justin

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
dont listen to him.. he lies!... it is not the most important academic event.. thats bullshit, there are so many other options if you stuff this up, its nothing to wet your pants over!
edit - I stuffed it up, and here i am 2 yrs later with 2 scholarships and almost through the 1st year of the course i always wanted to do, getting pretty decent marks.... honestly, so much fuss.....

Last edited:
J

jhakka

Mambomeg said:
dont listen to him.. he lies!... it is not the most important academic event.. thats bullshit, there are so many other options if you stuff this up, its nothing to wet your pants over!
edit - I stuffed it up, and here i am 2 yrs later with 2 scholarships and almost through the 1st year of the course i always wanted to do, getting pretty decent marks.... honestly, so much fuss.....
Sorry. I meant academic event to date.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
good luck everyone! if you do the best you can, you'll get anywhere you want
we've gotten this far, dont give up now!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
good luck! don't stress too much, being part of this forum gets you bonus uai points ;)

keep a clear mind!

Pudgedog

yeah no big deal.

just your future.

actually i've heard you can go to tafe for less money then use your tafe degree (ahem) to get into uni at like..an accelerated year, so you waste no time, and dont waste your life on hsc.

though i've only been told that, any my sources are hardly credible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)