Good Luck with ur PIPs (1 Viewer)

leah1987

HSC
Well it seemed this time last year we were all beginning to wonder what topic we should do..Now, we have only 6 days left!! Just wishing every1 luck with their PIPs and I hope u all do well... Remember to give it in b4 9am Monday...
Bub eyes 4 now...
AND REMEMBER..ITS NEARLLY OVER SO WE CAN HAVE LIVES AGAIN

ashleejoanne

HSC
good luck to you to leah!! Argh i cant wait to have my life back, this stupid thing will surely be the end of me!!

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
YAY! it'll finally be the end but i must say i genuinally enjoyed the PIP. Sure it was a lot of hard work but just think that it's gonna pay off in your marks ppl!! Good luck with everything and hope nothing goes wrong! Our teacher is dropping our PIPS off to the Board Of Studies personally so it's going to be ALL GOOD!! :-D

invoiced

Banned
HSC
N/A
okay so today i started to OFFICIALLY start
im gunna get my chapters done today,
intro and stuff done tomorow

how many hours have ppl actually spent doing there pips?

mishka

HSC
N/A
well put it this way, they give you 9 months for a reason!!! :D

but if you can really put your all into this, you might be able to put something decent together.

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
amazing it takes the same amount of time for a baby to develop as it takes to complete the pip.
would u get pregnant and give birth is 3 day?? lmao

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
invoiced said:
lol, arent you funny
all up how many hours have gone into ur pips?
Um.......how many hours well let's see.......i dropped maths so however many hours there is in 9 months is how many hours most people spent on it.

White_Spazzy was not being funny she was being quite serious, it does take 9 months to complete a PIP and even on the day it's due people are still editing and going over what they've written.

You can't write a PIP in 3 days - well you can but i wouldn't be expecting any spectacular marks - not like those people that have slaved away for 9 months to do all the research and analysis.

I've got 5 major works and i get extra assignments all the time and no-one sees me sitting here and starting a 9 month project 3 days before so there really is no excuse. Projects like this are meant to teach you life skills like time management that you'll need to get a good job and keep it. So, don't expect any help from most of the members on the board of studies because the fact is you've started too late and any mark you get will be at your own fault.

Just hope you know the course well enough to do well in your exams because the PIP is really the ultimate mark for this course - you stuff up in your exams and well........let's just say you should've started that PIP a lot earlier.

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
invoiced said:
well didnt you wake up no the right side of the bed this morning
screw you
ur such a bitch
did i actually ask for help
no i did not
fuck ou
i do not need ppl s bullshit atm
fuck yyou
i hope you fuckin fail
I do not think that you understand the rationale of my vindication and i also don't think that your scurrilous reply was nessercary. I was merely stating that you should have started your pip earlier. The truth hurts. And actually under your other banned name "mm_cookies"

Mm_cookies said:
omg!
i am starting mine TODAY
if any of you finished out there would like to give me a hand!
lol!
as seen above you did actually ask for help and i was merely referring back to that statement. Yes, you don't need people's bullshit atm and i understand that as you are attempting to complete (the almost impossible) and do a "band 5" major work (your words not mine) in 3 days. Even with your hopes of me failing i will not take that to heart as i see you are a very stressed HSC student who is trying to get their 3 day PIP to compete with a 9 month PIP - and that impossibility must be very stressful.

I honestly do hope you actually get it done and handed in but you have to realise that your objective is in fact preposterous and your ability to get it done being hindered by your abuse of those who are just trying to make you see it how it is.

Anyway,

I may as well use this time to announce

I'VE FINISHED AND PRINTED MY PIP PEOPLE!!

GO RISSOLES AND FELLOW PIPPERS!! :)

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
go pirotess!!! invoiced has been banned, maybe it can be kept that way for her own good.

"tweens: the corruption of morality is complete"- thanks rissoles!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)